Player
    Character
    Denser Lorj
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90

Encountering buff limits caused by buffs or active mechanic buff/debuffs

When submitting a bug report, please use the below template and thoroughly fill out the necessary information.

Date & Time:
    1/24/2023 ever since TOP released, otherwise a continuation from 3/20/2022, https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/...tside-of-bozja

Frequency:
    Can be reproduced as long as you have a composition that allows for a large amount of buffs to be stacked in a certain time in duty.

World: Not needed. Elemental, any world

Character Name@Home World: Denser Lorj @ Tonberry , Anyone doing similar content
    Retainer Name: None
    NPC Name: None

Monster Name: Omega, Omega M/F, etc

Class/Level: 90

Party or Solo:
    Party, 8 players or more

Race:
    Not needed

In-Game Time:
    Not needed

Area and Coordinates:
    The interdimensional rift , The Omega Protocol

Housing:
    None

Steps:
    1. Be a group that applies buffs of any kind, i.e. GNB, WAR, SGE, AST, DRK, PLD, DNC, BRD etc...
    2. At a certain point, have all buffs active to the point it misses, debuffs and buffs from mechanics count towards it, increasing the likelihood of encountering the issue.
    3. Fail to receive the effects of an ability despite being used.

I don't know if this limitation has been intended or a bug that it's believed to be intended as a fault of the game as it should also be easily to replicate if reported.
    I do not think it should be a thing in any content especially in ultimates such as DSR or TOP in which it has happened before due to certain utilities of jobs required.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Oscarlet Oirellain
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I think to clarify step 2, 30 or more party buffs, status effects or FC buffs should be active at once (such as during a burst window), and this results in further buffs missing, including crucial parts of people's rotation, such as Requiescat or Inner Release.
    (0)
    In other news, there is no technical debt from 1.0.
    "We don't have ... a technological issue that was carried over from 1.0, because ARR was meant to kind of discard what we had from 1.0 and rebuild it from the engine."
    https://youtu.be/ge32wNPaJKk?t=560