Player
    Character
    Equinox Axxion
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Yetimightis View Post
    so a fate that I've done over 100 times, for a field note that i can only get from that fate, and it not dropping is fine? You can get entire mounts for 99 totems on extremes. The drop rate is not good. And this isn't the only issue that I've seen with bozja. There is no reason that mobs or fates should be scaled up if im the only one in z2 and 30 people in z3.
    sadly to say that was a hindsight on there part, they where more worried on "future proofing" content to clear with less people then scaling it down to how many people are in a instance
    (0)
    for a year, would you rather be secretly filmed at random moments and have the footage uploaded to your social media or loose $100 when ever you said a curse word?

Player
    Character
    Nero Voidstails
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Yetimightis View Post
    so a fate that ive done over 100 times, for a field note that i can only get from that fate, and it not dropping is fine? You can get entire mounts for 99 totems on extremes. The drop rate is not good. And this isnt the only issue that Ive seen with bozja. There is no reason that mobs or fates should be scaled up if im the only one in z2 and 30 people in z3.
    the drop rate are fine if you want a easier time most people go in dynamis to grind those it will be way easier and since you might be alone or with like 3-4 person it will be scaled decently enough so you can solo pretty much everything and some fate are also attached to mobs
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Duo Lyehga
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    The worst thing for me is the Fate Flame & Steel. It's unnecessarily difficult to spawn and with a fieldnote drop rate unreasonably low as well. They need to fix that one the most. The rest of Bozja is fine, imo. Great for leveling to 80 XD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raxus Ryuo
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    i run that place all the time, in the process of capping out this character in there currently, its slow during off hours, but prime time and weekends its packed, can barely get 1 gcd in on any fate before it auto completed by shier volume of players, in the last few days ran multiple back to back CLL and DAL runs that were 48/48..

people are always complaining about this place, yet its still constantly full of people leveling jobs and farming relics, the only real change it needs is DR needs to be put in alliance raid roulette, and maybe make queuing for it (and queuing in general) possible inside bozja/eureka.. granted if you make a pf it fills in less than 10 mins... no one queues for it anymore without a PF grp

..and yes, before the snark points out that i'm posting from a toon on a populated server: you can all DC travel, if you dont want to, thats on you. come over to Adamantortoise (Aether DC for NA players) its generally popping off in the southern front and eureka here and we would be glad to grp up with ya.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mostly_Raxus; 01-24-2024 at 12:20 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2