Player
    Character
    Scarlett Eclipsis
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90

Bozja/Zadnor Fates/Field Notes

I think its high time we talk about Bozja and Zadnor field notes.

Ive been going into b/z for lil over a year at this point doing specific fates for field notes and the drops for the field notes are extremely low. I have better chances getting the Lich Kings mount in wow with how the drop rates feel, its that bad. There is no reason why Ive done over 100=150 fates of one type for a note to drop and the field note doesnt drop.

But on top of that I have a few other problems with b/z that I want to discuss.

The instanced raids that are in there, almost no one does have the time. Its like a 20 percent chance to get at least 3 people to even sign up for it even that at times. Can we put these raids in the alliance raid daily que so they will at least get run and for us that want to spam it we can. Waiting an hour for CLL or Dal to spawn and then no one signing up for it, is a huge bummer. Then when you finally do get a group to do it, and say your hunting for a field note, we go back to the original issue of the drop rate, being extremely low or non exist.

Also, i have level five buffs of valor and fort, if thats the case why does my character have a hard time doing fates cause they are so tanky. For some reason it seems the fates are strong the more people are in a given area. Everyone only uses zadnor for zone 3 to level, so that makes the fates that we try to do in z1 and z2 almost impossible at times. I was in there today and i ran by a Zadnor Sasquatch and got one shot by a basic attack. Thats right buffed pretty well and I just get one shotted by a mob. Why is that, Ive done countless hours of b/z and there are just so many things wrong with the field note system.

Eureka vs Bozja. IMO eureka was way better, the devs gave everyone options to do stuff outside of bozja to get relics, and i get they wanted to try something new, totally fine. But that means that no one is in b/z doing anything half the time beside z3 farming.

All im asking is to up the drop rate on the field notes, they just dont drop from fates or the raids, I really dont understand it. Im a mount farmer thats what I do. Ive done blue mage, ultimates, savages and countless grinds and I have had no problem but with this b/z field note system. B/z is fun till you get to that point of the grind and the only reason stopping you is a drop rate lower then a legendary skin in a EA game loot box, and the mobs being to strong at times when your soloing a fate.

Anyone offering suggestions here, I hope that we can get this adjusted since its old content anway.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Scarlett Eclipsis
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    I also wanna note that cause I not fond of the bozja system, I very much love the game as a overall and am not trying to sound like im giving ill will here.
    (0)

Character
    Firemage Li
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    The Field Note rates are fine. Clear duels
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Scarlett Eclipsis
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    There are a few that are only fate exclusive, like for example Attack of the super soldiers, there is no other way to get that note.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Equinox Axxion
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    This will in regard to the fields notes. As mentioned here https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/...he-Field-notes. there should be another way of getting them. As person that got the mount it was a pain to do even rng to be selected for the duels at that time was not favoring
    (3)
    for a year, would you rather be secretly filmed at random moments and have the footage uploaded to your social media or loose $100 when ever you said a curse word?

Player
    Character
    Tio Tot
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    If you've cleared Savage and Ultimate content then the duels are your best bet. They are admittedly awful to get into, but your chances are still better than getting the notes to drop from the fates. Additionally, I thought most of the duels were quite fun, especially the Dabog one.

That being said I do agree with your general sentiments. The scaling for the FATEs is pretty awful and they definitely need to either increase the drop rate or make them attainable some other way. Unfortunately, I don't see it happening but we can dream I suppose.
    (0)

Character
    Firemage Li
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Yetimightis View Post
    There are a few that are only fate exclusive, like for example Attack of the super soldiers, there is no other way to get that note.
    And the rate is fine for it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Carshe Argenthail
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    Personally, I think you should be able to buy a field note for 180 clusters or so. Takes work to get that many even if you are grinding, and I dislike the duels because they are too much '1 mistake and you are dead' encounters.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Scarlett Eclipsis
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    so a fate that ive done over 100 times, for a field note that i can only get from that fate, and it not dropping is fine? You can get entire mounts for 99 totems on extremes. The drop rate is not good. And this isnt the only issue that Ive seen with bozja. There is no reason that mobs or fates should be scaled up if im the only one in z2 and 30 people in z3.
    (3)

Character
    Firemage Li
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Yetimightis View Post
    so a fate that ive done over 100 times, for a field note that i can only get from that fate, and it not dropping is fine? You can get entire mounts for 99 totems on extremes. The drop rate is not good. And this isnt the only issue that Ive seen with bozja. There is no reason that mobs or fates should be scaled up if im the only one in z2 and 30 people in z3.
    Hyperbole bump was unnecessary. Grow up
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast