Hello everyone! I am trying to start getting some folks in my FC to build a Christian centered and family friendly Free Company on Migardsormr.

FC NAME: Faith & Hope
Server: Midgardsormr

The goal is to have a welcoming place where Christian adults can play the game, chat and help each other out. No drama (take it to private). No vulgarity. Casual game-play. Age is not a big issue as long as everyone is respectful and kind.

Not a role play FC and I personally do not raid much and have never savage raided so it's really not that kind of FC but if that is your thing and we get enough players maybe we can look into it later depending but first and foremost this FC will always be casual.

Currently, the FC is pretty established but right now it's filled with just me and my alts!

The FC has a small house in Empyreum with amenities! Stables, vendors, garden, workshop, and private quarters. The FC is rank 11 at the time of this post.

I also have a discord channel you can join for chat as well if you want. It's just myself and a few old gaming friends in there right now but the intent has been to be for FFXIV purposes.

I am looking to be an FC where we can be free to express our Christian faith when we want to and be in an environment where there isn't profanity and vulgarity running rampant.

Anyone is welcome without judgement as long as you understand that if you ask a sensitive question related to what the bible has to say about certain subjects you will get a bible answer whether or not it steps on your personal toes. In other words, if you find scripture offensive on these topics this might not be the FC for you. Honest questions will get honest answers, but regardless of the conversation at hand, I expect people to be respectful and kindly! If that seems scary to you, consider carefully. I operate by a policy of non-judgement, but if asked what I think I refer to what God thinks (and yes, I agree with God), because that is what is most important. Debates won't be allowed in common chat, however. Leave your politics at the door. This is a place for fun and not arguing. These types of conversations will be better in private chats. That said, spreading the Gospel (John 3:16) and expressing loving kindness towards each other is always a good thing. I feel that we should be able to stand firm on the truth of God's word without censor. This is a BIBLE and JESUS believing FC 100% so yes seekers are welcomed also but please be respectful and you will also be treated with utmost respect.

If interested please submit an application to the FC in game.

If I am online in game you can also PM me. Gherad Ashland is my main. I also have been playing one of my alts on and off Xylexa Ashland. Either one is fine.

God bless you!