Player
    Character
    Renalt El'doran
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukachu View Post
    How can 2nd person get in your house if you lock the door tho?
    Yeah...if locked. You'd be surprised how many houses or apartments I can just waltz into.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizzi View Post
    Bro why would you admit that you hid in someone's apartment and watched as they ERPed LMFAO
    I'm a degenerate. I mean I AM in Balmung. Comes with the territory.
    (5)
    When you deal with human beings, never count on logic or consistency.

Fluid like water. Smooth like silk. Pepperoni like pizza.

Player
    Character
    Chadhadai Oronir
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 82
    Get the motorcycle mount from island sanctuary.
    Flat Cap hat is pretty good for giving the "delivery" vibe, if you don't wanna spend money. Red feather cap is also really good.
    If you don't want to do motorcycle mount, there's a real nice chocobo delivery barding that you can put on your company chocobo, for riding around.
    Far as pizza delivery goes, I'd opt for a casual look. Maybe go for a red and white dye setup, since pizza places tend to use those colors together. Back when I used to do an RP food delivery service, I'd opt for the casual jacket, any pair of pants, and a casual pair of shoes for extensive walking, along with the cap I mentioned earlier. Dye it until you look like your ideal. Ezpz.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Renalt El'doran
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Avoidy View Post
    Get the motorcycle mount from island sanctuary.
    Flat Cap hat is pretty good for giving the "delivery" vibe, if you don't wanna spend money. Red feather cap is also really good.
    If you don't want to do motorcycle mount, there's a real nice chocobo delivery barding that you can put on your company chocobo, for riding around.
    Far as pizza delivery goes, I'd opt for a casual look. Maybe go for a red and white dye setup, since pizza places tend to use those colors together. Back when I used to do an RP food delivery service, I'd opt for the casual jacket, any pair of pants, and a casual pair of shoes for extensive walking, along with the cap I mentioned earlier. Dye it until you look like your ideal. Ezpz.
    I honestly wish I could wear my eyepatch AND a simple cap but my Eyepatch is kinda my thing so it will never be taken off. Everything else sounds pretty good. I have two days off starting tomorrow so I'm probably gonna suit up and do some wandering.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Maggins O'moogle
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Garlean Pizza can be pretty spendy so make sure you check other servers before you buy a stack to hand out. If you were, in fact, going to hand out Garlean Pizza that is.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Renalt El'doran
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by maggs View Post
    Garlean Pizza can be pretty spendy so make sure you check other servers before you buy a stack to hand out. If you were, in fact, going to hand out Garlean Pizza that is.
    I don't have the Honest Gillionaire just for show. Money is no issue. I make sure people only get the finest pizza. And sausage.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Renalt El'doran
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    So I walked into the middle of three different events. I'll post in detail later what happened.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Renalt El'doran
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Yet again I can't seem to post images. I've done it so many ways and nothing works. I'm sure someone will repost it for me and it'll work for them.

Edit: Finally figured it out

This one it was two women sitting on a pillow and I presume they were in the middle of something when I walked in.

Now this one...I think she seduced Urianger and then murdered him. He was naked and not moving on the ground. I don't think she appreciated witnesses.

This last one I think she was in the middle of decorating. I apparently scared her half to death.
    (6)
    Last edited by Renalt; 10-20-2022 at 06:06 PM.

8. 10-20-2022 02:39 PM
    Reason
    He got it.

9. 10-20-2022 06:03 PM

Player
    Character
    Renalt El'doran
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Midareyukki View Post
    Gotchu fam

Images by Renalt.
    Thanks buddy. Did some tweaking and finally found something that works.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Deidrea Shadowbane
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    1. You cannot sink any lower
    2. Posting names of your victims is against the rules. So I took the liberty of reporting you
    3. You come out as a perv who sneaks into apartments to listen and watch what others are doing?
    4. You should be ashamed, like everyone else here who helped you without questioning your actions, that you can harass other players in their own apartment.
    (7)
    Someone call the Forum Police! Because I wrote passive aggressively that DT looks not good.

Player
    Character
    Renalt El'doran
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneshda View Post
    1. You cannot sink any lower
    2. Posting names of your victims is against the rules. So I took the liberty of reporting you
    3. You come out as a perv who sneaks into apartments to listen and watch what others are doing?
    4. You should be ashamed, like everyone else here who helped you without questioning your actions, that you can harass other players in their own apartment.
    1. I could probably sink lower. I could sink hard.
    2. Names were edited out. obviously you didn't look.

Edit: Just noticed I missed some spots so your complaint is valid. I don't think they'd mind though since they had interesting reactions to in in whispers after I left.. Everyone was good sports about it. However I wouldn't recommend harassing the known people from my blunder. That's bad form.

3. Yes.
    4. I probably should be. I'm not though.
    (6)
    Last edited by Renalt; 10-21-2022 at 04:22 AM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast