Player
    Character
    Sugar Smash
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90

Join us as we rebuild our social gaming community!

FC Name: Cupcake <<Cake>>
    Lead: Sugar Smash - Discord Sugar Smash #4751
    Rank 30 FC w/ 2 buffs daily
    Medium FC House: Cupcake Factory LB Ward 23, Plot 5
    18+ discord

Cupcake is a small, well-established FC on the Diabolos server. We are maxed rank, with a solid bank of company credits and full-time buffs on a rotating schedule.

Our house is located next to a market board and is thoughtfully furnished with all amenities, chocobo stables, and striking dummies. Our workshop is fully unlocked with max-level airships and subs. Currently our house is decorated for the holiday season and we are not hosting crafting benches but they can be easily placed if members wish to use them now.

Our current membership is very small with just a handful of us remaining active within the game but in the past we have been a bustling group with many active members which allowed us to run built in static teams and weekly farming events. Our numbers also made it possible for players to easily find FC groups to run daily content with as well as the fun extras such as map parties, mount farming, fate farming, blue mage groups, etc.

It is our goal to rebuild some of that atmosphere and membership so that we can once again do all of the fun stuff the game has to offer within a comfy circle of friendship. As soon as we have the numbers and interest we plan to start hosting weekly events again. Until then we are seeking players of any level, with patience for the rebuilding process, who are looking to be part a social group with good vibes.

Tentative FC Events Schedule
    Monday - 5-9pm PST (8-12 EST)
    Tuesday - open night
    Wednesday - 5-9pm PST (8-12 EST)
    Thursday - open night
    Friday - 5-9pm PST (8-12 EST)
    Saturday - 12pm-3pm PST (3-6 EST), 6pm-9pm PST (9-12 EST)
    Sunday - 12pm-3pm PST (3-6 EST), 6pm-9pm PST (9-12 EST)

If you are interested in trying us on and would like to chat, I can be reached on Discord or in-game and I am always happy to answer any questions.

Thanks for reading!

Our Lodestone: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...7397cb2842141/
    (0)
    Last edited by aepedrazzi; 11-22-2022 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Updated to include tentative FC schedule.

Player
    Character
    Sugar Smash
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    We have a tentative weekly FC schedule for anyone who is interested in finding a group to run things with. Currently the schedule is based off my available times but anyone is more than welcome to join and host events that suit their schedules. I'm always looking for players who might have an interest in planning and organizing events. (A note on the schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday is planned in 2 hour blocks and we will sort out when between those hours most people who are interested are available. No one wants to run anything for 4 hours straight... right?)

While we are looking for social members who want to have fun in group settings, nothing is mandatory except maybe joining us on discord. We want members to feel free to join in when they like, or sit out when they aren't feeling it. We are very interested in starting up map parties soon, mount farming, fate farming, etc. If there is something you are interested in doing and I haven't already listed it somewhere, please let me know! Chances are good we can and will find others who are interested in the same content.
    (0)