Player
    Character
    Andreas Cestelle
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeJr44 View Post
    It's a Silverbane post. It's best to not think too hard about it...
    We’re they the one diagnosing people with addiction when they asked for more than 4 hours of content every 3 months
    (16)

Character
    Marel Nobelle
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Supersnow845 View Post
    We’re they the one diagnosing people with addiction when they asked for more than 4 hours of content every 3 months
    Yep! And I was the target of said 'diagnosis'! (Hence why I remember it so well and refuse to let Silverbane forget it lol)
    (12)
    Last edited by AwesomeJr44; 09-18-2022 at 12:02 PM.

Solitude in Sohr Khai. Hraesvelgr, shield me from these Scions.
    Character
    Nyx Deorum
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Supersnow845 View Post
    Mhm. Then they turned right around and made two separate posts letting everyone and their mythological spouses know the game's servers were back up the moment Square smacked the big, red button. Who's the addicted, eternally hostile corpo shill again?
    (12)
    Last edited by SentioftheHoukai; 09-18-2022 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Edit. Grammar and punctuation demand no less.

Player
    Character
    Andreas Cestelle
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SentioftheHoukai View Post
    Mhm. Then they turned right around and made two separate posts letting everyone and their mythological spouses know the game's servers were back up the moment Square smacked the big, red button. Who's the addicted, eternally hostile corpo shill again?
    Must be because we are haters
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Z'nnah Silverbane
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    See what I mean, AlaineIV?

Dare to not hate what the haters hate, and you'll accumulate a collection of haters who follow you from thread to thread, making personal attacks on you in an attempt to silence your simple message that you appreciate what the devs have provided you. They quickly saturate the thread, turning it into an OT shitpile that no dev team member is going to want to pick through.

I've been on UUNET/ArpaNet/Internet forums for over 40 years,
    and this is one aspect of them that has not changed.

Who knows, maybe turning (or keeping) the EN forums a shitpile is the haters goal?
    Make it so that it's useless, so they'll always have an excuse to hate the devs for not listening to them. That kind of self-reinforcing death spiral is unfortunately not rare, possibly because some people can only feel good about themselves by belittling others.
    Not that they'd ever admit that, even to themselves.
    (2)

Character
    Marel Nobelle
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbane View Post

Dare to not hate what the haters hate, and you'll accumulate a collection of haters who follow you from thread to thread, making personal attacks on you in an attempt to silence your simple message that you appreciate what the devs have provided you. They quickly saturate the thread, turning it into an OT shitpile that no dev team member is going to want to pick through.

Who knows, maybe turning (or keeping) the EN forums a shitpile is the haters goal?
    Make it so that it's useless, so they'll always have an excuse to hate the devs for not listening to them. That kind of self-reinforcing death spiral is unfortunately not rare, possibly because some people can only feel good about themselves by belittling others.
    Silverbane don't act like a victim. You have a reputation for being unhinged because you are unhinged.

(20)
    Last edited by AwesomeJr44; 09-18-2022 at 12:22 PM.

Character
    Nyx Deorum
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbane View Post

I dunno Silverbane, all this hatred and bile spew of yours seems like the classic projection and deflection technique. Those who hate try and make themselves look better by labeling everyone else a hater instead. And, as the mighty Tywin Lannister once said:

"A man who is the king, does not need to state he is the king"

The same goes for you and your spouse. Why are you so desperate to convince us on here you possess such a thing? A deficiency, perhaps? In the relationship department, could it be?

Additionally, has it not struck you as rather queer that your so called "ally" AlaineIV has yet to respond? I daresay they're keeping their distance, their eyes having been opened unto the truth by their very own allies' hand.
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Selene Halflight
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I don't have anything against them.
    <and they have glints of reasons sometimes despite their antics making them more of a slapstick comedy that lost its meaning and its chaffing red hours ago>
    But the laundry has been put out in almost every single thread I have seen..,

and unfortunately(for them at least) everyone has seen the small clothes, and everything else.

inb4 we have that one guy asking for a balmung transfer.

[which tbh, they make a good forum pair]
    (0)

Character
    Nyx Deorum
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 64
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeJr44 View Post
    Silverbane don't act like a victim. You have a reputation for being unhinged because you are unhinged.
    Silver and Vel both are just so odd, to me. They both claim membership in the more geriatric side of the age divide, what with their "back in my day" and "I've been on internet forums for over 40 years" quotes. Why then, are they so hostile and hateful? Most people of a more advanced age I have the pleasure of being acquainted with are kind, wise and respectful. Whence then, did Silver and Vel seem to fail to heed this moral?

Edit: Shite, what the krill?! Do you just make five second memes on the fly, Awesome?
    (13)
    Last edited by SentioftheHoukai; 09-18-2022 at 12:24 PM. Reason: It needed doing. What would you have me do, let the issue fester?

Character
    Marel Nobelle
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Additionally, has it not struck you as rather queer that your so called "ally" AlaineIV has yet to respond? I daresay they're keeping their distance, their eyes having been opened unto the truth by their very own allies' hand.
    Now to be fair, it is entirely possible that Alaine has logged off of the forums (I'm not bothering to check) and that's why they're not posting. I wouldn't be surprised if you were correct though.

Edit: Shite, what the krill?! Do you just make five second memes on the fly, Awesome?
    (9)
    Last edited by AwesomeJr44; 09-18-2022 at 12:27 PM.

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast