Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Rannie Lfey
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Finally someone else has seen it with the name. Or atleast mentioned it finally. I've been waiting
    (2)
    I have a secret to tell. From my electrical well. It's a simple message and I'm leaving out the whistles and bells. So the room must listen to me Filibuster vigilantly. My name is blue canary one note* spelled l-i-t-e. My story's infinite Like the Longines Symphonette it doesn't rest- TMBG Birdhouse in your Soul
    A huge THANK YOU!!!! For FINALLY selling the Meteor Survivor Polo on the store. AND a huge thanks to my friend who bought it for me while he was at Fan Fest!!! YES I finally have my POLO!!!

Player
    Character
    Denishia Squirrel
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Spitball theory: Erenville was the name of the first town that he entered after leaving the Wood, thus the significance of making it his City Name.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Sanna Rosewood
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I liked it. Wasn't expecting more from that character. Now where do you think his homeland is? Corvos, Meracedia, somewhere in the New World? I also liked how the small mention of the WoL seemed to fit better in this one then in the first one.
    (1)

Character
    Hayk Farsight
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SannaR View Post
    I liked it. Wasn't expecting more from that character. Now where do you think his homeland is? Corvos, Meracedia, somewhere in the New World? I also liked how the small mention of the WoL seemed to fit better in this one then in the first one.
    Considering the Wood seems to be in lower Dalmasca, the town is likely near Lea Monde, meaning the IVth Legion's territory.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Trpimir Ratyasch
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    That was nice.
    (5)
    Trpimir Ratyasch's Way Status (6.55 - End)
    [ ]LOST [ ]NOT LOST [X] PvPING FOR SWAG
    "There is no hope in stubbornly clinging to the past. It is our duty to face the future and march onward, not retreat inward." -Sovetsky Soyuz, Azur Lane: Snowrealm Peregrination

Character
    Valamist Hurlstone
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    *Sighs in relife that Hydaelyn and Vanet where not mentioned*

A nice little story. Did not add much sure, but it was neat to see the final part of the story through other eyes. Erenville was a lovely character in EW. It was cool they added a male Viera to the story when they added the model to the game. Hope they do the same with a female Hrothgar in 7.0. This seems to be hinting we may seem him again sometime, if he is working with the Students now, and I am intrigued to see what this ‘long-deferred matter’ is…
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Corvo Aerden
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Definitely a step up from previous story, but regardless is still boring and doesn't add much to the lore, only more waking on how "wholesome™" the sundered are (and this is coming from someone who do like some of the scions).

As for erenville, he's alright I guess. Not that interesting to me.

One thing that make my eyes roll, his description of the ishgard dude and the pirate. "bicker like old lovers", that'll sure make the community more insufferable since they love acting like it's canon ship.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Alijana Tumet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    His name did seem a bit...unconventional by male Viera standards.

Now I kinda hope that maybe we'll get to see his namesake some day.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Zara Gardner
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozh View Post
    Definitely a step up from previous story, but regardless is still boring and doesn't add much to the lore, only more waking on how "wholesome™" the sundered are (and this is coming from someone who do like some of the scions).

As for erenville, he's alright I guess. Not that interesting to me.

One thing that make my eyes roll, his description of the ishgard dude and the pirate. "bicker like old lovers", that'll sure make the community more insufferable since they love acting like it's canon ship.
    We get it, you hate gay people, that doesn't make you interesting.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KageTokage View Post
    His name did seem a bit...unconventional by male Viera standards.

Now I kinda hope that maybe we'll get to see his namesake some day.
    Oddly enough, "Erenville" is actually straight out of the random name generator. There are clearly a few city names thrown in there.
    (2)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast