Player
    Character
    Boo Box
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibi View Post
    It's weird there is a UK version and USA version that are exactly the same. Are USA people that offended to click on a video with a UK flag?
    They're using an American accent in both, so I'm thinking you may have that reversed
    (5)

Character
    Marel Nobelle
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivvy View Post
    They're using an American accent in both, so I'm thinking you may have that reversed
    The Brits are still salty that the Americans whooped them in the Revolutionary War and came to save their butts in not one but both world wars. lel
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Lala Felon
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivvy View Post
    Nah not really, most of us are used to clicking on the USA flag. Curious why they didn't use the split flag, or just the USA one, instead upload 2 versions of the same video just with different flags.

(8)
    やはり、お前は……笑顔が……イイ

Player
    Character
    Sanna Rosewood
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Nah not really, most of us are used to clicking on the USA flag. Curious why they didn't use the split flag, or just the USA one, instead upload 2 versions of the same video just with different flags.

Yeah I was expecting your typical Londoner accent when clicking on the UK one. Did anyone see the JP ones they posted three days ago? They're different but it's a lot less hand holdy. There are some who have been asking for official guides though. I do hope they ad more as even if they do come off their target are those who have never picked up an MMO before.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Boo Box
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90

It's just SE doing SE things ><
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I don't dislike the animation style but I wondered why they didn't just use in-game assets/models to make the animated parts? ( ●´ω`●)ゞ ~?
    They could have just exported the character models out of the game and animated them during the out-of-game segments of the guides. There are quiet a few content creators who do that for things like shorts and MMDs.

I also dislike that they didn't upload/post them in order of episode and language. That's going to be confusing/annoying for any newbie to look through. o(*´д`*)o
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Lala Felon
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimilu View Post
    I don't dislike the animation style but I wondered why they didn't just use in-game assets/models to make the animated parts? ( ●´ω`●)ゞ ~?
    They could have just exported the character models out of the game and animated them during the out-of-game segments of the guides. There are quiet a few content creators who do that for things like shorts and MMDs.

I also dislike that they didn't upload/post them in order of episode and language. That's going to be confusing/annoying for any newbie to look through. o(*´д`*)o
    Mm, episode 1 gets better
    (0)
    やはり、お前は……笑顔が……イイ

Character
    Deveryn Ev'liarsh
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimilu View Post

It's just easier to just outsource some animated characters than go through the trouble of animating more scenes in house. There's a little more freedom to move them around.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Mm, episode 1 gets better
    I watched all of them. (●´∀`●)
    They all seemed about the same level of quality to me, which wasn't bad but still made me wonder why they didn't just export their character models and animated them outside of the game's engine.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cordelia Emery
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 82
    This is such a non-issue that begs to be explained why even bother making a thread about it. Like honestly, who cares?
    (27)

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast