Player
    Character
    Seaweed Patch
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 61

Had an old account...

And I decided to temporarily activate it's sub to see what I had on the account since I haven't used it in years. I was already planning on deleting/cancelling the account once I was done. But like an idiot, I cancelled the account without shutting down the sub. So my question is. Does my sub remain active and continue to charge my bank account with a cancelled account or was it deactivated along with my cancelled secondary Square Enix account?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Seaweed Patch
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 61
    ***UPDATE***

I got a hold of SQE Support, they were able to shut down the active sub for me. So as far as I can tell, the issue has now been resolved.
    (0)

Greetings fellow Eorzean,

I'm glad that the SQUARE ENIX Support Center was able to help out with your account concern! For future reference, any account issues would be best handled by the SQUARE ENIX Support Center, as we are unfortunately unable to provide assistance with these types of concerns here in the FINAL FANTASY XIV Technical Support Forums.

As this issue has now been resolved, I'll be moving this thread to the "Support Center Resolved" subforums.

Hope to see you online!
    (0)