Character
    Trachynwyda Fyreynwyn
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90

So THAT'S a high population server...

Hey all,

I play on Atomos, one of the low-to-mid population JP servers and have never set foot on an NA one until today. This morning I got a wild hair up you know where and decided to make an alt on Balmung since it was 6 am Eastern US. Hopping into Ul'dah even that early in the morning was an eye-opening experience. I've never seen so many people online in one place ever in my eight years of playing. Even Tonberry's (Elemental's most populous server) Limsa plaza early in the expansion cycle hasn't been as packed as the area surrounding the Quicksand on Balmung. Seeing all the diverse characters, glamours, and sheer number of people was awe inspiring and fascinating.

I just came here to say that y'all gave me an interesting experience that made the differences between our two DCs and servers hit home....not in a bad way either.

Keep on keeping on with your bad selves and may you ever walk in the light of the Crystal.
    (5)
    Last edited by Illmaeran; 07-29-2022 at 01:16 AM.

Player
    Character
    Hrothgar Thorvaldson
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Transfer when it opens up and stay! xD
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Cuhbo'to Dakwhil
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 59
    Come to the Balmung side.... we have cookies. Lol Seriously yeah its pretty busy round here. im an eu player and rolled an alt on balmung since i was looking for a rp like server and it was recomended to me and even during the day my time it can sometimes get pretty busy but I always see people on which i like to see in a server
    (1)