World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90

[FC][LFM] ♦ Sinister Credo [SIN] ♦

♦ Hey! Welcome to Sinister Credo [SIN] ♦
    || Community Finder Post ||

Who are we?
    The FC name might sound a bit intimidating, but we are actually a bunch of friendly & chill people, enjoying the game together. Our main attributes are our humor and caring about one another.
    The Free Company has a medium house, St. Tenebrae, located in the Empyreum (Plot 56, 7th Ward) on Phoenix. Feel free to give us a visit!

To fill our ranks we are currently looking for new companions. The FC doesn't plan to get a lot of members. It will ensure that noone get's lost in the crowd, because everyone is important here! There are no closed groups, we are one community. As a new member joining it will also be easier for us to get to know you and the other way around. If there are less members, there might be more idle time now and then, but i think it's still worth it to have this family-feeling rather than feeling like being in a big linkshell.

Ingame we progress the story, do dailies/roulettes, extreme trials, maps, events or just have a nice time together.
    Some of us do hardcore content, but we are still a casual FC. So it doesn't matter how experienced you are in the game! We are happy to help out.

Some of us are into Role-Playing and have written lore for their characters and the FC. This aspect is totally optional though.

We have a discord server, where we talk during on- and offline times.
    Usually we hang around in voice chat as well, which is also optional.

What are our requirements?
    - You should be at least 18+, because our humor can be wild sometimes
    - Be tolerant. Racism, sexism or other discrimination is not welcome
    - If you don't feel comfortable around LGBT folk this might not be the right place for you

Did we catch your interest? Feel free to join us and check if it's a match for you.
    If it turns out it's not, there are no hard feelings! But maybe we will vibe perfectly

Feel free to drop me (Vacur Belmont) or one of the others ingame a message or hit me up in Discord (Vacur#0001) if you want to chat
    (1)
    Last edited by Vacur; 07-21-2022 at 10:04 PM.