Currently level 22 (and growing) FC with a house in the Empyreum! [plot 23, 13th ward]
Recruiting new, vet, and alt players! All classes accepted!
Hang out with us a bit and see if you like the group before joining <3

About us:

Have 3-5 active members. We want to do more group content (map parties, mount/minion farming, raids, etc etc etc)
All of us have at least 1 level 90 and have done savage content, static is currently in progress.
Have a fully decked out discord just waiting for more people to use.
Have exp and teleport buffs on 24/7.
We are all in our mid to late 20's and want to keep the group above 21+

Meet the members:
I'm Ara Dhalaia the decorator, crafting mentor, and an aspiring omni crafter! I'm currently working on getting our airship and submarines in order so we can get the Forge style exterior house! (and also recruiting lol)
I'm always down to do group content between crafts. I main WHM and DNC.
in my free time I like watching really long youtube videos and making art

Ixumi Mizuhiki is our leader! They are a Savage Content connoisseur and the one putting our static together. Currently out due to a recent move IRL but they main BLM.
In their free time they make music and work on their car.

Faradria Coppertop is our mount/minion farmer, min/maxer, and dungeon explorer! They main SAM and are assisting with our house expansion project.
In their free time they listen to metal music and also work on their car.

Coco Monaco is our jack of all trades with multiple level 90's, including all crafters and gatherers! They have been playing the longest out of all our members. They also recently moved IRL but come on to help us with any content we're working on! They main a lot of things lol
In their free time they act like a degenerate and help their family with their new house.

Emeraldflame Ronso is our combat main with at least 1 level 90 in each category of combat. They have been doing mount and minion farming with Faradria and have been a great helping hand to our newer members.
In their free time they enjoy going outside and being with nature.

As I said, please feel free to get to know us and our group. There's no pressure to join if you don't feel you vibe with us. But give us a shot by visiting our discord https://discord.gg/tYVCB2pDq2

Hope to see you soon! <3