Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Aelin Ashriver
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Mm there are discords to help with DR and you can make ur own pf if nobody else is running it. You really only need one party worth of people, if that, to run it. You could ask some friends to come run with you, surely they don't all have every single relic.

I do think they should increase rewards, as in quicker relic step completion, from this content now it is old expansion as well as some newer rewards to encourage ppl to run it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cordelia Emery
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 82
    Seriously, why are people so afraid to use PF to get people to help clear some content? I do that all the time. See that little Adventuring Forays section towards the end? Thats what most of the Bozja instances are there for. Dont be afraid to create groups. Why complain for probably the only small aspect of an actual MMO this game has where you have to interact with other players outside your comfort zone to do some content? Put in some bit of effort, research ahead of time and create a PF for running DR. Bozja is just as easy as shouting lfg if you need to farm memories or FATES in order to get CLL or Dalriada to pop up.

The only hindrance to your progress in Bozja is yourself.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Cin Aamon
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    I never have issues running this content, even with just 3 people. Doesn't it scale depending on how many people join it?
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Cordelia Emery
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Coletergeist View Post
    I never have issues running this content, even with just 3 people. Doesn't it scale depending on how many people join it?
    It does, especially in CLL. I've had some slow experiences with short man runs of DR though but I believe its mostly due to some of the folk not taking advantage of using essences or lost actions. Its totally doable anyway if you only care about the one clear for story purposes but if you wanna farm its best to create a farm group for them in PF.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Cin Aamon
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Atelier-Bagur View Post
    It does, especially in CLL. I've had some slow experiences with short man runs of DR though but I believe its mostly due to some of the folk not taking advantage of using essences or lost actions. Its totally doable anyway if you only care about the one clear for story purposes but if you wanna farm its best to create a farm group for them in PF.
    Ye, and even if you can't get a full party using PF, as you said, using the stuffs will make it ezpz.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Shirala Ebonscale
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 81
    On a related note, I'd really love to see the Dalamud story at some point, but, sadly, I don't think that's ever going to happen.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jain Farstrider
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    I ran into this same problem as the OP. However, I made a PF on a weekend around primetime. Said straight up "looking for a first time clear for story" - I had a group in 15 minutes or so. Plus extras. People clear it for coins and relic stuff. Don't run it during off times.

I'm on the same DC as you. I see Delubrum in PF relatively often. That's not to say "all the time" but often enough.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Calamity J'aina
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by YukikoKurosawa View Post
    Here's an absolutely groundbreaking idea: Fucking change it so it's suitable for an alliance roulette. The same argument I use against people who try to argue Coils should never be on the roulette either because "reasons".
    With such a sunny disposition, I find it really difficult to believe that no one will join your group.
    (6)

Character
    Yukiko Kurosawa
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    People keep saying use Lost Actions. I have never used a single lost action becuase the entirety of Bozja has never onced required me to or gone over how in the hell they actually work in a clear and concise way, there's a hundred billion of them, the vast majority of them are useless or are job-locked, and I can clear CE's without any issue. Even doing the first raid without them was a joke.

Here's an idea, give me a massively bloated system with an overwhelming number of options, give me zero reason to use them ever, then suddenly face me with a situation where I may actually need them 50% of the way in? Fuck off. Lost Actions are confusing, mostly useless, there's way too fucking many of them and they're job locked for god knows why, and nothing about Bozja up to Delibium Reginae requires or even suggets their usage in any way shape or form. They quite literally have zero reason to exist as the content is so mind-numbingly easy they are not in any way required or even make life easier.

Much like the crafting system in Elden Ring (which I also never used) I ignore useless systems that do not clearly give me incentive to use them and the game is easy enough without them and the amount of time to figure them all out and actually utilize them is more effort than they are actually worth.

But now ALL OF A SUDDEN, 10000 quests into this obscenely bloated questline, I am being suggested to use them? Better idea, I just won't bother continuing this questline, a decision I already consigned myself to.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Azuri Aeru
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I'm really glad you can't actually clear it with that attitude. Maybe it's not all lost with SE's game design.
    (2)

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast