Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Yukiko Kurosawa
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90

Guess I'm never finishing Bozja.....

Since Deliburm Reginae will never pop, or rather, it will never pop with the right composite of players needed to clear it. Because it automatically pops after 10 minutes even if you just have 3 dps. Which happened to me the other night.

"Bro just go find a group on party finder"

Nobody runs it. It's dead.

So I guess that's it for this questline. Was never enthusiastic about the story since I already know it's supposed to end abruptly since it was never actually finished since the writer got fired before it could be completed and SE just decided to abandon it, so I don't really care all that much. Still, sucks that this game finally turns out to have content that did not age with the rest of the game as there's no means to do the content if just not enough players are interested since there's zero incentive unless you want your relic weapon which most players who gave a damn about it already got them, so now the content is just completley dead.

Because GOD FORBID we just put this on the roulette. GOD FORBID we admit making these raids into fates basically that are relegated to their own que with no relevant max level currency rewarded for doing it was a bad idea. This is the kind of horrible design mistakes of older MMO's like WoW where everything just dies after the latest content patch becaues there's zero reason to go back and replay the content once you're finished.

Well RIP then, I just abandoned it and accepted I'll never finish it.
    (24)
    Last edited by YukikoKurosawa; 05-25-2022 at 06:12 PM.

Player
    Character
    Tatsuya Sarugaku
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Youd be surprised what you can do with essences. I had a run with 0 healers and a samurai tank that went fine before
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Cesan Duff
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    and here I am just got done finishing Bozja without party finder lmao
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Carby Adalena
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    I literally did 2 runs with people both with new players. What are you talking about?

I admit I also don’t join the “SPEEDRUN BRING ESSENCES” parties because honestly they need to be more inclusive to new people to the content. But they do exist. I do believe however that putting it on a normal duty finder and/or encouraging players to actually do it is something that it needs help with. Especially since I’m running out of essences myself. It’d be nice to run it with the full intended 24 people again and not have to wait 10 minutes every time you want to do it.
    (1)

I'm from 1 MS in the future.

Player
    Character
    Oscarlet Oirellain
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by YukikoKurosawa View Post
    Since Deliburm Reginae will never pop, or rather, it will never pop with the right composite of players needed to clear it. Because it automatically pops after 10 minutes even if you just have 3 dps. Which happened to me the other night.
    There are Lost Actions you can use to behave as a tank and ones you can use to behave as a healer, so your team could transform into 1 tank, 1 healer and 1 DPS.

I have not done DR since the echo was added, but my experience of it in CEs is that it can boost your health to hundreds of thousands when you are alone and that should help make up for the lack of party members. I was able to solo CEs with it.

I already know it's supposed to end abruptly since it was never actually finished since the writer got fired before it could be completed and SE just decided to abandon it
    Incorrect. The story appears to end abruptly, but if you collect all of the field notes, they reveal the ending to all of the characters and what happened to them.
    (2)
    In other news, there is no technical debt from 1.0.
    "We don't have ... a technological issue that was carried over from 1.0, because ARR was meant to kind of discard what we had from 1.0 and rebuild it from the engine."
    https://youtu.be/ge32wNPaJKk?t=560

Player
    Character
    Rhea Seren
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I got a pop within a minute or two the other day! 8 people, perfect comp!

Gotta get lucky! Also as someone said earlier - essences and looking up mechanics will help alot! Even with 3 dps ^^

Goodluck!
    (1)

Character
    Yukiko Kurosawa
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    "I managed to luckily get enough people on my DC to do it so I don't understand why you can't do it lol"

Thanks for the anecdotes. Very useful.
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Xevia Vanothy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Do an advanced search for DR parties in the Party Finder as soon as you log in and turn on the setting that writes a message in your chatlog of how many parties there are, if any. I did DR twice last week and could have done more if I wanted to. The Echo buff + essences will make the run take less time than during 5.x, even if you are only 8 people in there. And you can go as 8 DPS if you like. There are essences and Lost Actions that can turn one role into another. Use the tools available to you.

Writer got fired? That's fake information.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeqbit View Post
    Incorrect. The story appears to end abruptly, but if you collect all of the field notes, they reveal the ending to all of the characters and what happened to them.
    The whole Matsuno storyline is still ongoing. We never saw a "Fin" at the end of this.
    (3)
    Last edited by OskarXCI; 05-25-2022 at 08:39 PM.

9. 05-25-2022 08:38 PM
    Reason
    Double post by mistake.

Player
    Character
    Cap Striker
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I love how people show that they are in dire need of checking their datacenter priveledge.
    (6)

Character
    Padudu Moro
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by YukikoKurosawa View Post
    "I managed to luckily get enough people on my DC to do it so I don't understand why you can't do it lol"

Thanks for the anecdotes. Very useful.
    You know people are saying they are doing DR with similar numbers compared to yours right? lol. Seriously, PF it when you login, look up what lost actions/essences do. It's hard but not impossible with the actions and essences
    (3)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast