Player
    Character
    Jamany Knightstalker
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90

Missing Equipment

One more time...I logged off game Sature 05/21/2022 9pm with my 90 paladin...(I only have 2 90 characters. she is my first 90 and primary character). She had on her her augmented radiant sword and shield EQUIPPED. When I logged in Sunday morning at 7 am to join a raid it said gear level was insufficient. I have done this raid with this character many times...as a matter of fact I unlocked it with this character...so I was shocked. I checked my character and my gear level was 515.....and my sword and shield were gone.....I checked all my inventories. They were gone. Checked all my people...They were gone. Did an Isearch. Gone. My gear level was 590 when I logged off saturday night.....515 logging in sunday morning. Missing two MAIN gear pieces. Having done nothing but logged off and on in between. So I sent in MULTIPLE tickets....got no responses all day sunday. None monday either. Called square enix. Was told "we know of this glitch and although it is a problem it affects so few it can only be fixed by in game gm's. They will be with you when they can." Ok...If it is a glitch...It is an "OUT OF GAME" issue for 1. For 2...Your GMS as of 05/24/2022 9:10 am still have not responded and I still cannot play due to not being able to do the dungeons, raids etc. It is tuesday...everything reopens...Asphodelos, the books, etc. and I cannot do them because I do not have the gear. So you are responsible for all of this. You can either rollback data on this character to 05/21/2022 and fix issue. Or find (or hire more) GM's to fix this issue. It really is that simple. You know of a glitch...you don't fix it because it is more costly to fix than the amount of people it effects(that is really horrible)....and you don't want to make things right...but I am paying to play so if I can't play then YOU need to either credit or refund.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jamany Knightstalker
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90

FYI

Equipment missing is the augmented radiant sword and shield. NOT easy to get. More than 6 weeks of Asphodelos and trading in gear. I am not doing it again to get gear I already had.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Edge Void
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    When you logged out as a paladin with your i600 sword, and logged back in ... what did you wear? Slots cant be empty for weapons in this game. Also likely obvious but did you try /isearch radiant
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jamany Knightstalker
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90

FYI

The slot for sword was a lvl 70 sword that I had gotten out of a dungeon with another character...there was no shield. You can imagine my surprise. I did an isearch for my equipment and found neither. I checked all venturers. The only thing I had done is log out and log back in. Square Enix openly ADMITTED they know of this glitch. All I want is my equipment back that I had. I am not going back and spending all those weeks getting it again. And I do not have the funds to buy the gear of that level either.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rintha Elenah
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Are you sure you typed one of the key words correctly? "/isearch Radiant" (without the quotation marks). Any typo will result in the search showing incorrect results.

While it sucks that you can't find your weapons, you're not really helping yourself by creating multiple tickets. It'd just continuously put you at the back of the ticket queue, which will cause it to take even longer for you to get a respone, considering the long wait times they generally have.
    This is also the wrong forum. Technical support is for issues outside of the game (game client crashing, unable to connect etc.), while your issue is an in-game related one.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jamany Knightstalker
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    As it is a game glitch i.e. technical issue they have known about since 2018 yes...this is the correct forum. It needs fixed. Their response was the few hundred it affects wasn't a huge technical issue. Well...if your one of those few hundreds that had hear that took weeks to get and don't have 15 level 90's to get more...it is a big deal. And in 4 years it should be fixed. So they wouldn't need in game assistance. And has anyone ever spoken...actually spoken to a GM. Not an auto response. Their CS is lacking and in game help is so slow it is non existent. Fix the game.
    (1)