Player
    Character
    Enkhtuya Qestir
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80

[Suggestion] New game+ in other cities

I would love to have my character experiencing starting in the other cities besides the one I originally picked at the beginning but sadly New Game+ only has the options to start at your original city, is there anyway we could have the two other options?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    NG+ is intended for re-experiencing your character's journey (which didn't include those starting experiences).

It's easy enough to create new characters to play through the other two starting city experiences if you want to see them then delete the characters when you're done if you don't want to keep them.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Enkhtuya Qestir
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    Unfortunately I started the game without knowing anything about it, I later did play through another city with a different character which was far better, sadly even if making a new character looking like my main I would have none of the items that my main character has or unlocked items so not quite the same, it is just a suggestion that for me would be very interesting to have for those that started somewhere they don’t like but would like to experience the beginning they like better.
    (1)