Player
    Character
    J'odh Nunh
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 73

What Housing Wards are going to be open for private buyers?

What Wards in the game will be open for private buyers? I cannot find anything to explain all Districts, only the Empyerium District. Will 19 through 24 be private across ALL Districts? Or will there be different plots spread out?

There are no marking on any of the ward signs on the main residential screen. I have seen several wards open up, but none are stating if they are FC or Personal unless you physically go to the plot in question.

Am I missing something somewhere?
    (0)
    Last edited by Jodh; 05-20-2022 at 08:36 AM.

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodh View Post
    What Wards in the game will be open for private buyers? I cannot find anything to explain all Districts, only the Empyerium District. Will 19 through 24 be private across ALL Districts? Or will there be different plots spread out?

There are no marking on any of the ward signs on the main residential screen. I have seen several wards open up, but none are stating if they are FC or Personal unless you physically go to the plot in question.

Am I missing something somewhere?
    The restrictions are the same for all districts at the moment. 1-18 are FC only bids and 19-24 are for personal bids. If you're viewing the ward listings, next to where it says "Plots 1-30" and "Plots 31-60" you'll see two symbols. The first is either a pyramid of dots (fc only) or a single person that loooks kind of like a fat i (personal only).

(0)
    Last edited by Dustytome; 05-20-2022 at 12:40 PM.

Player
    Character
    Marshmallow Puff
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 82
    It’s a poorly thought system. Not only the number of wards allocated to private housing is insufficient but if an individual who owns a house in wards 1-18 of an older city bids and wins a new plot, the older plot will be removed from the pool of private housing.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kabz Il
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Do we know when the old wards will be available? Is it the same time as the next lottery round?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'sira Kurai
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabzy View Post
    Do we know when the old wards will be available? Is it the same time as the next lottery round?
    All houses will go up for bid again on the 26th that includes old wards and Ishgard.
    (4)
    Last edited by LaylaTsarra; 05-20-2022 at 11:04 PM.

Player
    Character
    Fae Panic
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustytome View Post
    The restrictions are the same for all districts at the moment. 1-18 are FC only bids and 19-24 are for personal bids. If you're viewing the ward listings, next to where it says "Plots 1-30" and "Plots 31-60" you'll see two symbols. The first is either a pyramid of dots (fc only) or a single person that loooks kind of like a fat i (personal only).

I thought those icons were bidding vs ffa?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kati Tampeda
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouettic View Post
    because of (quote) "Depending on the housing ward, land may be purchased on a first-come, first-served basis, or by lottery." and (quote) "Housing areas are divided into plots available for purchase by either free companies or private buyers, and a plot’s usage is restricted accordingly." i guess the following:

1st icon is FC/private. 2nd icon is lottery.
    Source for all quotes: https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...5c5bb27b61905c
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Coven Whitewolf
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouettic View Post
    https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...796b3f56abbd28

Under Purchase Availability.
    (1)