Player
    Character
    Chihaku Zeal
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90

Question Regarding Housing

(I did not know where to place this, so I apologize if I post this in the wrong section of the forum.)

So here's the deal: When the lottery system was first implemented we had our FC members bidding on a medium plot, while we also had 2 other members bid on a small plot just in case we lost out on the medium. We won the medium plot, however the 2 members that placed their bid on the small plot had the infamous number 0 bug, even though they were the only ones who entered in that plot.

My question is this: Now that the issue has been resolved to an extent, will we lose our medium plot if they accept the small plot they placed their bids on? As far as I am aware FC's can only be allowed one estate and that is all. I'm just concerned about losing our current plot after all of the work we have done here to make it look nice.
    (0)
    Last edited by Chihaku; 05-17-2022 at 10:28 AM.

Hello fellow Eorzean,

In regards to your concerns with the housing system for the game, please refer to the latest Lodestone post here:

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...c3ddd5e6dd1909

For any further information regarding the onboard housing issues, please refer to the Lodestone web site for further updates.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chihaku Zeal
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Darneltia View Post
    Hello fellow Eorzean,

In regards to your concerns with the housing system for the game, please refer to the latest Lodestone post here:

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...c3ddd5e6dd1909

For any further information regarding the onboard housing issues, please refer to the Lodestone web site for further updates.

I'm sorry but that did not help me with my question.
    My FC already won a medium plot, however two of my FC members "won" on another smaller plot when they got the number 0 bug, despite being the only two who entered for that specific plot. Will we lose our medium plot if they accept the small plot?
    (0)

Greetings fellow Eorzean,

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with this type of question/issue via the technical support forums and this type of concern is best handled by a Game Master in-game. You may contact a Game Master using the /supportdesk command for further assistance.

Due to the nature of the issue, this thread will be moved to ‘Separate Support Required’.

(0)