Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Vencio Luirex
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Just one button though….it didn’t butcher the entirety of its job except what you’ve deemed it to be.

I can only agree that certain jobs needs to be reworked & improvised, and that will ultimately come at the cost of removing some abilities the devs took the decision to have it removed.

It just most of you refuses to process past that point.

It is no longer in here, it may never return, and if it does so be it.

Until then we have we have currently
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Stasya Astolfofangirl
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vencio View Post
    Just for crying out loud look at the repetitive posts that majority of these individuals are far resistant to go through the changes,

I beg to differ but SAM feels alright the way it is, no further logic needed & I applaud for going through with the change.

I do agree the job does need to be inprovise as every other job & this takes time through trial & error.

Please remain steady & thank you devs for going through this.
    Maybe it's good that people like you waste their time on forums and not in the game

troll
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Vencio Luirex
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I am sure you could say something better,

Anything will do but trolling….? I truly am not except stating my point of view.

Why even bother?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gin'ei Mikazuki
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I don't know how many times people have gone on to say it isn't about the damage we're complaining about.

As a console player I don't know what my damage is like, but I can read individual numbers on screen and my strongest hits even out with my basic combo. That just doesn't feel right in any sense of the imagination.

Kaiten isn't the only thing we're complaining about. It's a thing that matters because of what else was done to 'make up' for the removal.

If they could at least address the feedback in some way, some acknowledgement that they're looking, I think the complaints would slow down.

But as it stands, complete silence has us trying to be as loud as possible. It isn't just about the one button, it's about the flow and the direction of the design as a whole, which all happens to be compounded by the removal of one button.

Literally every other thread has pointed out everything that could be said, so we're just trying to keep it around for the devs to actually see.

Yes, the damage is fine. Yes, the job is still strong. No, the kit is so hollow that it feels borderline level 50 again.

The smooth flow of the job has been broken and trying to play it currently it feels like I'm doing worse than I've ever played, even when I know I'm playing well and not getting hit by anything.

The job isn't FUN for most of us anymore and that's what we're trying to point out.

Subjective for sure, and opinions can differ, but please, stop saying we're crying about a single button when the whole job got tweaked because of it.
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Lascia Ryozanpaku
    World
    Alpha
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Stop bumping this post (bumps this post) :-(
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Laphicet Melophicet
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    I don't think much could make me quit this game, but, "Don't you guys have phones/snicker?" would, in fact, be the end for me.
    "If you don't like current healers, just go play ultimate"
    -Quote from Yoshi-P in a recent live-letter when asked about how healer is boring and told how people want more complex dps rotations on healer.

Said as if three or four fights (TankCOB kind of undermines the idea here for one of them) justify healer being a boring 1-button-spamfest for all the story, leveling, and a good chunk of the actual endgame content.
    He also proceeded to laugh at the person asking the question and at the remark he said, as if it was some kind of joke.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Equinox Axxion
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vencio View Post
    I am sure you could say something better,

Anything will do but trolling….? I truly am not except stating my point of view.

Why even bother?
    my question is. how long have you been playing sam?
    (7)
    for a year, would you rather be secretly filmed at random moments and have the footage uploaded to your social media or loose $100 when ever you said a curse word?

Player
    Character
    Vencio Luirex
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Since early Feb & occasionally I bounce back n’ forth,

That shouldn’t quantify my experience overall with the understanding of thr job that I proudly still play regardless of the changes.

Yes it took me off guard & but also delight on the fact that it was neccesary due to the over accumulation of skills we have as others job still has.

I am very pragmatic & the less buttons and/or skills merged the better.

Apparently that’s what triggered & reacted most SAM players (advocates for Kaiten) to labelled me as “trolling/incompetent with the job” when in truth I’ve just express a certain disagreement that I just am not in their spectrum, let alone with endless posts as though they believe by sheer #s of pressure would convince for the changes to return.

A mind set that sadly most western players carries & show uttern contempt with change.

PS: Before you ask, yes I am also Western.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Gisela Thorne
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    I have a tangential question: Why do all the hot take trolls main male elezen?
    (17)

Player
    Character
    Phyx Pixls
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I can smell the snoot from miles away...

There were skills they could have done away with. Kaiten was not one of them.

Third Eye should have been.
    (2)
    >> https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/455359-We-really-should-be-able-to-glamour-other-jobs-sets <<

That, and let us dye the NPC gear we can get off the mogstore, SE.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast