Thread: Confused

Player
    Character
    Mimay Highwind
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    When you complete main scenario quest "shadowbringers" the trusts can then be leveled in the shb dungeons starting at level 71 with "the Holminster switch" and again with the completion of "endwalker" you'll then be able to start leveling the trusts from 81-90, starting with the Tower of Zot. It takes about 3 or 4 runs per level. The grind is real to level them all lol.
    You'll be running each dungeon at least 10 times to level all the npcs. It really is quite handy collecting the gear sets and it can be relaxing to just keep going with no wait time.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Upirlikhyi View Post
    So which one gives the xp for the npc's? And does Duty Support drop gear? Sorry I got even more confused in game tonight. Ty for your help so far
    Do you specifically want to level up the NPCs for the sake of it (titles/completionism/etc), or do you just want to have them levelled so you can go into higher dungeons and gain EXP for yourself?

If you want to level them, use Trusts.

If you're doing it just to level yourself, you don't need to bother with levelling trusts at all. Use Duty Support to freely enter any dungeon that has NPC support.

And unless they've changed it, Duty Support mode does drop gear and other loot – although I think it tends to have one gear piece per chest where a normal party would get two.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vrajitoare Upir
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscah View Post
    Do you specifically want to level up the NPCs for the sake of it (titles/completionism/etc), or do you just want to have them levelled so you can go into higher dungeons and gain EXP for yourself?

If you want to level them, use Trusts.

If you're doing it just to level yourself, you don't need to bother with levelling trusts at all. Use Duty Support to freely enter any dungeon that has NPC support.

And unless they've changed it, Duty Support mode does drop gear and other loot – although I think it tends to have one gear piece per chest where a normal party would get two.
    I wanted to rerun some of the duties to try and get a couple items of gear that would help me out.

Thanks for the information!!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vrajitoare Upir
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Merryl View Post
    When you complete main scenario quest "shadowbringers" the trusts can then be leveled in the shb dungeons starting at level 71 with "the Holminster switch" and again with the completion of "endwalker" you'll then be able to start leveling the trusts from 81-90, starting with the Tower of Zot. It takes about 3 or 4 runs per level. The grind is real to level them all lol.
    You'll be running each dungeon at least 10 times to level all the npcs. It really is quite handy collecting the gear sets and it can be relaxing to just keep going with no wait time.
    Thanks a ton
    (0)
    I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
    Your pain will set me free

Player
    Character
    Rayne Wolfhart
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Merryl View Post
    Well they did made it easier to level up Trusts than before xD Before the Trusts exp changes, we had to run 5 or 6 times per level lol that shit was grindy af but the thing is, do you have the patience to level them all to run for gears/music rolls/minions xD
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2