Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Jenzelle Sjol
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    I am currently having the exact same issue is the writer of this post. I really hope that it can be fixed as steam has refused to refund me... :C
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lyzette Roqueforte
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90
    So, I've just learned that Internet Explorer is going to be disabled in Windows 10 in about a month:
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...icrosoft-edge/
    (Japanese link)
    https://blogs.windows.com/japan/2021...icrosoft-edge/

Could a recent windows update that is preparing for this transition be responsible for this, and will the FFXIV launcher still continue to rely on an unsupported and insecure browser for their launcher after June 15th?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lyzette Roqueforte
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90
    I STILL CANNOT GET THE LAUNCHER TO WORK PROPERLY.
    FIX YOUR GAME.
    (1)

Good morning and thank you for the reply.

I apologize for the delay our response to your concern. Is Final Fantasy XIV allowed through the firewall or any anti-virus programs? Sometimes those may cause interference with the game. In addition, are you using a VPN of any kind? Use of a VPN can sometime block access to the game.

Lastly, have you tried reverting back to the old game launcher layout?

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lyzette Roqueforte
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90
    1) No VPN in use
    2) Firewall allows all the FFVIX programs through both incoming and outgoing, no blocked ports.
    3) You disabled the old launcher, I cannot change to it

New symptom:
    When I go to the settings page of the launcher and click back on the home button, the display doesn't change, it stays at the settings page, but the buttons on settings don't work. It appears there is an IMAGE overlay on top of the launcher that I can click though, but it's displaying the wrong thing.

This only happens AFTER I try to log in.
    This is a display problem with the launcher itself.
    (0)

Good morning DNSDies and thank you for posting in the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

We apologize for the delay in response to this issue. Just to confirm, have you tried switching to DirectX 9 by selecting the ‘Config’ button on the launcher? Additionally, we suggest performing a clean boot by opening task manager and selecting the 'Start up' Tab. Then, disable everything. Lastly, please be sure to disable or remove any overlays (Discord, Steam, NVIDIA etc.) as they may interfere with startup. Please let us know if these suggestions help resolve or better the issue for you on your end.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums!
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2