Player
    Character
    Sasaki Koujiro
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90

More slots for waymarks

Hello, since I'm actively doing raids (sync or unsync, old or new raids), I found 5 slots for saved waymarks is not enough. Every major patches we get new savage raids, which can take 4+1 waymarks slots already, not counting new extremes and/or ultimates. Also sometimes we save some waymarks of older contents because we still farms for mount/glam, and have no slot for newer content.

It saddens me that sometimes i have to ask for other people to bring waymarks when doing some contents, or just put it all over again because i have no slots available. I hope this can catch dev's attention to give us more waymark save slots, and makes raids more comfortable and enjoyable for everyone.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Makani Risvertasashi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    They just mentioned they were going to look at what mods do to the UI and work on improving the base UI from that. Do, maybe this is a good time to point it out...

Hey, devs, there's a very useful mod that allows for the saving of unlimited waymark sets. I realize that "unlimited" might be a lot to ask for but since it's essentially X,Y,Z coords saved clientside, surely having at least a few pages of waymark sets wouldn't be too difficult?
    (0)