Player
    Character
    Nadda Daweel
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90

More Floppy Wizard Hats! (For White Mages, nay For All!)

All that needs to be said is in my self ascribed title.

Yes, I am a White mage main and by all accounts, a Long rim covers with a tall conical adorned atop its base giving way to its weight and concaving itself one way or another in all manner of design.

Such a style... "Would better suit an Astrologian or a Black Mage" I hear you say!

A Wizard is a Wizard! That is what I say to that! As a White Mage, I'm every bit of a sorcerer and master of magicks as any other! (albeit more refined in the aspects of preservation and restoration than meaninglessly self-indulgent destruction as my sister job)

Yet lo and behold all I can muster are but a paltry sample in my assortment of head concealing articles. It is embarrassing, to say the least, that for choice of headwear most are from my Conjuration days. Yes, there was of course the Dwarvish helm from the first but I much prefer my face clear of such a messy mane (the beard - it's quite itchy you see)

I look over and see my Black Magic persuaded brethren with all manner of floppy fanciful wizard ware! Oh, how I envy them. It is a highly contemptuous and corruptable thing to be so jealous. Dare I say it damages the spirit!

What is a White Mage to do? Not to mention wearing such a hat makes one look... Taller (Not that I mind! Mind you!)

Right now I am using Granny Matoya's hat to grand effect. (sadly it's not dyeable so it has limited uses)

If any designers are to catch this, please! I implore and beseech you to give us White Mages... no, All Eorzeans more wizarding headwear.

That's enough of my Soap Box

I hope my words will find other like-minded individuals sorely needing Wizarding hats, and bring much needed attention of their required abundance, variety and necessity.

Best wishes as always,

Nadda Daweel
    (3)
    Last edited by Nadda; 05-07-2022 at 06:27 PM.