Player
    Character
    Super' Mario
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90

Quality Side Quests over Quantity Side Quests in 7.0 Expansion

After seeing the Dragonsong Ultimate "what if" scenario, it made me think of side quests in the open world. Would it be better to have more quality side quests than a bunch of side quests that could be considered just fetch quests. I honestly would be happy with some great quality side quests than a lot of side quests that with less quality. Maybe even similar to Role Quest quality.

This is just something I think would make players more excited to do more side quests.
    Curious on others opinions when it comes to less side quests, but better quality side quests.
    (1)
    Last edited by Super_Smiley; 05-16-2022 at 01:50 AM.

Player
    Character
    Auriana Redsteele
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Smiley View Post
    After seeing the Dragonsong Ultimate "what if" scenario, it made me think of side quests in the open world. Would it be better to have more quality side quests than a bunch of side quests that could be considered just fetch quests. I honestly would be happy with some great quality side quests than a lot of side quests that with less quality. Maybe even similar to Role Quest quality.

This is just something I would make players more excited to do more side quests.
    Curious on others opinions when it comes to less side quests, but better quality side quests.
    Please define what a quality side quest looks like, so we know what kind of quests you want.
    You mentioned Role Quests. Most of those are pretty mediocre and not quality quests if you ask me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Super' Mario
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I actually thought the Endwalker role quests had great quality. It be amazing if they were like the same quality of The Sorrow of Werlyt Quests
    (1)