Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Character
    Grinning Serpent
    World
    Maduin
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Stasya View Post
    Well i has yet to see valid points where 1 person like he says can turn tides in 72 man bg. If we were talking about stuff like wow's bgs warsong/arathi then yes, lesser people in match the more your personal skill will impact the game. In fl it is pointless to try to even stall capturing towers as small group because you will be decimated in seconds. FL is essentially 1 vs 71 random people (and other rng stuff like tower pos spawn) with fixed 33% chance to win.
    If it's a fixed 33% chance to win, why is my career total 43% over several hundreds of games? One person can have a meaningful impact. No, one person cannot carry a game by themselves. But five or six strong, skilled players almost certainly can. The average player in Frontlines not only is terrible at PvP, they aren't even trying to win - but that works in your advantage, too. It means the enemy players are going to be easy kills for people that know what they're doing.

Remember, every time you kill an enemy player, their team loses 8 points and your team gains 8 points (it's like 5 points or something on Seal Rock.) Your total kills minus deaths is a literal and exact measurement of your impact on the game. If you went 26/2 like I've done in many games, you took 196 points away from the enemy team and gave your team 196 points.

Like, if you don't like FL, that's fine. But please stop embarrassing yourself by spouting complete nonsense like this. If you don't like FL, then maybe you shouldn't be participating in threads about FL?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Nyte Shayd
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Gserpent View Post
    If it's a fixed 33% chance to win, why is my career total 43% over several hundreds of games? One person can have a meaningful impact. No, one person cannot carry a game by themselves. But five or six strong, skilled players almost certainly can. The average player in Frontlines not only is terrible at PvP, they aren't even trying to win - but that works in your advantage, too. It means the enemy players are going to be easy kills for people that know what they're doing.
    He's not wrong about a fixed 33% chance to win at minimum. Yes, you can raise your odds by being a better player, but just by queing in, it's a 33% chance to win. Thus why these people complaining about needing 10 wins need to quiet asking for things to handed to them.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jitah'li Habhoka
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieRose View Post
    This will make it easier for us who are only here for GARO items.
    And this here is the reason why it is not participation based, which is good and downright necessary.
    (2)

Character
    Staribbon Xu
    World
    Maduin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    CC is now sticking me with bad players and forcing me into seven and eight game losing streaks. As usual, I was correct. Grinding out GARO mounts is going to be impossible now.

Thanks Squeenix for sticking to your guns on this FOMO garbage.
    (2)

Character
    Staribbon Xu
    World
    Maduin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    aaaaaand ignored.
    (0)

Character
    Grinning Serpent
    World
    Maduin
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    That's your prerogative, but sticking your fingers in your ears every time people are telling you things that you need to hear and understand is just going to prevent you from growing as a person.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Stasya Astolfofangirl
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieRose View Post
    aaaaaand ignored.
    Its pointless to argue with these people even after yoshi p akcnowledged that frontline needs different balance than CC while these idiots pretend that its ok to braindead stack same classes. They didnt played stuff like wow tbc/wotlk bg arenas and think that ff14 pvp is peak perfomance because game cant be bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytes View Post
    This is the same type of player that caused the watering down of other MMOs and even this one to an extent. Because they can't complete the highest level of item to complete the game because it's not watered down enough for them to do everything. Some achievements require practice to get better at the game, like the pvp achievements. People just want to be handed everything these days, heaven forbid they have to work for it.
    You cant water down something bad as ff14 pvp both CC and frontline.
    (1)
    Last edited by Stasya; 06-02-2022 at 02:44 AM.

Character
    Staribbon Xu
    World
    Maduin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Stasya View Post
    Its pointless to argue with these people even after yoshi p akcnowledged that frontline needs different balance than CC while these idiots pretend that its ok to braindead stack same classes. They didnt played stuff like wow tbc/wotlk bg arenas and think that ff14 pvp is peak perfomance because game cant be bad.
    Yeah, I remember when people used to make fun of that insane level of fanboying.
    (1)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7