Player
    Character
    Sharasheeva Iryut
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 39

Hello. I am having trouble logging in

I logged in with my character on the Japanese server Unicorn, and logged out to run a couple of errands. When I came back to re-enter the game, I clicked on the Home Screen. When it came back up, the place where my name comes up is a black rectangle, the center rectangle has the image of a hammer and a wrench, and the third, where the optional one time password is has a series of Japanese words and a gold line beneath that

This happened at 21:30 Pacific Daylight Time. I have also completely shut down and restarted my PS4.

I have a PC but it is unable to support FFXIV. My husband thinks this might be an issue involving Playstation Network and it's connection to the Square Enix servers, however, his ability to assist me is severely restricted due to him being visually impaired.
    (0)

Greetings fellow Eorzean,

Unfortunately, the issue you are describing is something we are not able to assist with in the Technical Support Forums. In order receive proper support, you will need to contact the North American Support Center. To assist with contacting them, we have gone ahead and opened a support ticket for you. The ticket number has been sent to the email associated to your Square Enix ID. This thread will be moved to ‘Support Center Ticket Created’.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums!
    (0)