Player
    Character
    Helios Eira
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90

Sightseeing not working

So the ARR sightseeing logs aren't working.
    Before anyone asks, YES. It is the right time of day, weather, ect.
    I have doubled, if not triple-checked them.

I have met all the requirements and even had others try to do them as well. No luck. ):
    I reported it in-game, but no one got back to me. So I'm going to post it on the forums as well in hopes it reaches someone.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Neola Arolin
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Can you please provide system information, so we know what client software you are using. It is possible the bug is platform specific.

Although you have specified that time of game day does not matter, please provide this information as well.

Please provide a specific sight seeing point (area and X Y) that you tried, and the steps taken to attempt to complete that specific sight seeing point.
    Example:
    1. stand on these X Y coordinates
    2. type /lookout
    3. ...
    4. ...

Yes, this might be obvious, but in order to reproduce a bug the development team needs precise steps that you followed to reproduce it.

If this information is not provided this will most likely not be investigated and moved to the "insufficient information" section.
    Please provide as much detail as possible to assist in pinpointing the possible bug. It will ease up the work required for the community team and development team

Once all the information to reproduce the bug is available here it can be hopefully confirmed and then appropriate action taken.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Helios Eira
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    I've tested several locations, and the ones that wont work are the ones with clear/fair skies.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Niang Meowarang
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90

i comfirm most clear skies arr vistas are broken

double checked on the conditions and hour of the days they won trigger completition
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saiki Kai
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 55
    For me it is any that have to deal with time of days because the one in Thanland Central that requires a dust storm at a certain time of day did that work when I was in that time of day with the dust storm. The ones you can get with any weather and any time are working just fine though. I use Steam for the launcher, standing directly in the vista during time and weather required, do lookout, pray, or sit and it does not work. (I said those because those are the ones that were needed for the ones I did.) None have worked.
    (0)