Twintania
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90

Housing relocating fc house to Empyreum

Date & Time: April 12th Tuesday 2022 1:00pm ST
    Frequency: Unknown
    World name: Twintania
    Character name: Jemima Vazquez
    Area and coordinates: Empyreum (Ward 12, Plot 22)

I have had this bug since Tuesday where I couldn't purchase a ticket in the Empyreum yet meeting all the requirements needed to get one. It kept giving the message "No more land may be purchased on this world by characters attached to this service account." However I don't have any plot of land on any character on this service account aside from the one on Jemima Vazquez that I want to relocate to the Empyreum.
    The Jemima Vazquez is the character I had been using to purchase the ticket and is the FC lead having the rights to purchase land they have also been inside the FC for more than 30days+.
    The FC has had 4 members inside it and is rank 14 in addition I do not have any other purchased land/houses on any other characters.
    I was planning to relocate my FC house (21st Ward, Plot 33) to the Empyreum from the Mist however since this bug made this plan impossible I was unable to do so. As the ticket result day was drawing close the only option I had was to sell the land I owned (21st Ward, Plot 33) removing all the progress I made on the FC house I had in the mist to gain a low chance at moving it to the Empyreum.

(April 16th Saturday 2022)
    I have now lost not only the Mist land I had but also the Empyreum land to the system rng, Is there anyway to know why I couldn't relocate my FC house (21st Ward, Plot 33) to the Empyreum? I am not really sure what to do now since I've lost my small land in the mist and the chances of obtaining a plot of land will be even lower than before.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Maeganor Galaereial
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90

Same Issue here

Date & Time: 4/12/22 unknown
    Frequency: every time trying to join the lottery
    World name: Midgardsormr
    Character name: Maeganor Galaereial
    Retainer name: n/a
    NPC name: Placard (Empyreum Ward 1, Plot 60)
    Monster name: n/a
    Class/Level: 90 RDM
    Party or solo: Solo
    In-game time: all times
    Area and coordinates: Empyreum Housing Wards
    Housing: Empyreum
    Steps:
    1. Click on placard
    2. Enter Lottery button pressed
    3. Check I understand
    4. Click confirm
    5. Receive error message when wanting to join lottery for relocation
    "No more land may be purchased on this world by characters attached to this service account."
    This happened multiple times in all wards attempted on several plots.

I had the exact same issue. I am the FC leader, have been in game for 5 years and was completely left out of the lottery even to transfer. I got the same explanation. I created our FC 2 or 3 years ago, we have well over 15 members and 8 active and we are rank 30. There should have been no reason I didn't get to transfer much less even apply to the lottery neither for a personal or the FC transfers. My husband came right behind me (has a personal house and was the one who transfered our FC house from our small to our current medium with the last housing update) and was able to apply without issue. He is in the same FC with the same criteria for application. The issue for me even came up with the last housing release, but I figured there was no point in saying anything then because it's not like they would have taken the house from the other person and given it to me... it wouldn't have mattered at that point either way. I was however the only person at the plot upon release and would have easily won it.
    (1)
    Last edited by Maeganor; 04-18-2022 at 07:24 AM.

Player
    Character
    Sky Blue
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80

Can't relocate my existing FC house

I was having the same issue before and after the emergency maintenance fix. "No more land may be purchased on this world by characters attached to this service account." It's as if the Lottery System is thinking I'm trying to buy a new plot when I'm actually relocating. We should be able to relocate any existing FC we have without any limitations or conditions added to it since we are already a part of the housing system. I wasn't able to participate in the lottery at all. I hope SE will fix the issue so anyone can be eligible to enter the lottery system and relocate their house.

The bug still exists, and I've spoken to others who are still experiencing the issue as well. I read the most recent announcement from SE, and I will patiently wait for a fix in hopes to attend the next lottery pick. I just wanted to add that I too was affected by it for their records.
    (1)