Player
    Character
    Kaimir Barone
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90

suggestion for the Minion and Mount roulettes

right now both the minion and mount roulettes let you favorite 25 of all minions/mounts you have. with currently having 217 mounts available that means you can only favorite 11,5% of your mounts to be available on the roulette, i didn't count minions because the number is far greater. anyway my suggestion is let you favorite everything rather than have a tab for your roulette expanding the number of possible outcome for the roulette to anything.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    F'iel Tana
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    You can set the mount / minion roulettes to take from all, not just your favourites. There's a checkbox toggle at the bottom of the window (I think it's at the bottom, I'm not logged in to check).

What I'd love to see is a "least favourite" section that excludes chosen mounts / minions from appearing if we don't limit the roulette to favourites.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaimir Barone
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiel_Tana View Post
    What I'd love to see is a "least favourite" section that excludes chosen mounts / minions from appearing if we don't limit the roulette to favourites.
    that's exactly what I said but the inverse scheme.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shad Yyz
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I also would like an 'exclude from' random mount/minion roulette selection that you can toggle on the mount / minion page to exclude from being picked, ever. ;p
    (2)