Player
    Character
    Liviana Erdene
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90

Cannot Transfer Alt Character to Same World as Main on Entry Subscription

With the new changes to the entry level subscription, I wanted to transfer one of my alt characters to my main character's world. However, despite my home world not being congested and open to transfers, I keep getting an error that a character cannot be transferred to it. I have fulfilled all of the requirements on my alt to transfer, such as selling their home, clearing out their retainer's selling inventory, am not in an FC, am completely logged out and exited from the game, and put my alt in a non-instanced zone ready for transfer. Is there some kind of bug preventing this from going through?
    (0)
    Last edited by PeachCake; 04-18-2022 at 08:49 AM.

Player
    Character
    Livi Balerion
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Just wondering if your alt is less that 90 days old ?
    (0)

Greetings fellow Eorzean,

We understand the frustration this matter may cause. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with this type of issue via the technical support forums and this type of concern is best handled by a Game Master in-game. You may contact a Game Master using the /supportdesk command for further assistance.

Due to the nature of the issue, this thread will be moved to ‘Separate Support Required’.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (0)