Player
    Character
    Seraphyn Carbuncle
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90

Mogshop - In game purchases.

Not that I'm a mogshop type of player, but I would like to go "in-game" and visit an "actual" mog shop to see the items for sale on website, without actually leaving game(console players). The new "try on" feature for mog shop is cool, but i'd like the added inactive of talk to moogles.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I suspect this is something they will avoid doing, at least for the foreseeable future. Placing the cash shop directly in the game emphasizes monetization over game play and upsets most players.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Jenna Starsong
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    The devs go out of the way to specifically avoid having the store directly connected to the game. Even the new dream try on this was a point of contention among the devs.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Jagick Valarius
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Even if it's a heavily requested QoL feature, Yoshi will shoot it down every single time in favor of what he views as more immersive.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Naychan Le'mew
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Since these are not (Pay to Win) items it really should not matter as long as its just a button in your menu. But the moment they start doing popups that you cant opt out of shoot that bioch down and kill it.
    (0)