Player
    Character
    Princess- Princess
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90

What do you think Yoshi P means?

Yoshi, did an interview recently and made this comment about job adjustments.

"- Job adjustments in 6.1 - most of the adjustments are buffs. However there are a few cases where actions have been overly effective and these will be downtuned. Some jobs’ play feel will change significantly. Listening to player feedback, they decided to make these changes even at the risk of players used to the jobs’ current feel getting confused."

So as far as player feel changing significantly. Which jobs do you guys feel he was talking about? Maybe Summoner? Dark Knight? Those are my guesses. He said they listening to feedback and I know allot of people have been complaining about both summoner and dark knight.

What do you guys think?
    (3)

Character
    Kizuya Katogami
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 81
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetPete View Post
    Yoshi, did an interview recently and made this comment about job adjustments.

"- Job adjustments in 6.1 - most of the adjustments are buffs. However there are a few cases where actions have been overly effective and these will be downtuned. Some jobs’ play feel will change significantly. Listening to player feedback, they decided to make these changes even at the risk of players used to the jobs’ current feel getting confused."

So as far as player feel changing significantly. Which jobs do you guys feel he was talking about? Maybe Summoner? Dark Knight? Those are my guesses. He said they listening to feedback and I know allot of people have been complaining about both summoner and dark knight.

What do you guys think?
    All i know is he definitely isn’t talking about healers.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KizuyaKatogami View Post
    All i know is he definitely isn’t talking about healers.
    He might be talking about Macrocosmos with regards to the downtuning comment, but I more or less agree that the “significant change in feel” isn’t about healers.

Unless he means boosting WHM’s MP economy. I guess it would feel significantly different to not go OOM in the middle of my Glare III spam.
    (5)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Player
    isnt it messed up that goblet is a housing area and not a tiny goblin
    Character
    Dusk Himmel
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class