Player
    Character
    Sililos Sanura
    World
    Sophia
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90

New Mogstation design prevents resubbing and changing sub type.

Ever since the change in design at the launch of Endwalker, I have found I can no longer click anything inside the Service Account status window, which is most notably where renew sub and change account type are located.

When you click "Renew subscription" or the change account type button, instead of bringing up the correct page.... it just sends you back to the mogstation main page, this is a real problem for me as my sub is about to run out and i dont have auto renew on.

I want too keep paying, this is going to prevent me from being able to do so.
    Im using google chrome but have tried MS Edge with the same issue there.

There is anouther option further down the page, but for the past month clicking it just comes back it "Under maintenance"
    (0)
    Last edited by Sililos; 03-25-2022 at 06:48 AM.

Player
    Character
    Adeacia Lightheart
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I'm looking at the Mogstation right now and I don't have any issues. The main page seems to have everything on it already. I just click "Credit Card / Crysta Payment" and it lets me change my sub type and renew it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sililos Sanura
    World
    Sophia
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Well it doesn't for me. Have disabled every extension I have on Chrome, tried Incognito mode, even tried MS edge and they all do the same thing since the Mogstation update.
    Click change sub type, get sent to the Mogstation main page
    Click renew sub, get sent to the Mogstation front page
    Click change payment method, either get "Site is under maintenance" or sent to the Mogstation main page.

Worst part? I cant even buy a game time card as SE thinks New Zealand is in the UK and only lists like, 4-5 UK locations when selecting my country.
    Come on SE! Your country opened irs boarders 200 years ago now! Its past time to get a clue about world geography!
    (0)