Player
    Character
    Aurlene Marten
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90

Maple <Syrup> FC is recruiting people like you!

Hey there! Maple would love to have you!

TLDR: Small friendly casual FC looking for active players to form friendships and help each other out in The Highly Acclaimed Final Fantasy 14 Game! Add/Message me on Discord at Aurlan#7940 for more information!

Are you:
    ➡️ Tired of huge FCs where you feel you don't matter or exist?
    ➡️ Looking to find a chill community where you can relax?
    ➡️ A shy or anxious person who wants to get to know people and have fun in a no-pressure environment?
    ➡️ A lover of breakfast?

Come join us!
    **Requirements: Finished 2.0 Realm Reborn

We're a fairly new Free Company, formed by some folks who were looking for something fun, stress-free, and relaxed, that focuses on learning, laughing, and having a good time together, with new players and experienced ones. We strive to form long-lasting friendships between our members, and want you to feel like you belong here.

We've taken our experience in previous FCs (good and bad!) into account when creating Maple, so that we can provide an excellent and enjoyable experience for all members as we grow. We have an active and organized Discord, so you can get up and going right away if you'd like to come hang out. (not required, but encouraged!)

Here's our core concepts:
    1. We're casual and friendly.
    2. We're helpful and (usually) knowledgeable.
    3. We're proudly inclusive degenerates, 18+
    4. We're always open to suggestions, really!

Here's a sampling of some events/activities we do (in no particular order or frequency):
    - Treasure Maps (our most popular event, and what brought us together!)
    - Mount Farms
    - Giveaways
    - Hide & Seek
    - "Other Game Nights"
    - EX/Savage Statics
    - Deep Dungeons
    - Daily Roulettes
    - Wonderous Tails completion

If you've read this far and aren't sure if we'd be a fit for you, give us a try! No pressure if you decide we're not, but we'd love to have you give our community a shot!

Come apply at our FC house, Empyreum Ward 16 Plot 18. Add/Message me on Discord at Aurlan#7940, can also comment below (I'll try my best to get back to you ASAP, but the other ways are better), or /tell me Aurlan Marten.

We look forward to talking to you and adding you to our community!

Community Finder Page
    (0)
    Last edited by Aurlene; 06-11-2022 at 03:21 PM.