Player
    Character
    Justin Satanas
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90

What is wrong with Mahjong today?

Anybody else notice this? I played a game earlier where twice, the game labelled all of my tiles but one with red tiles and the one tile had no marker on it at all, so I played the safe tile and it was a Ron. My friend had it happen to them as well today (they play in the same room as me, so I can see their computer screen). I have never seen this before and it was super fishy.
    (0)
    You cannot take anything for granted, change eventually swallows everything you may try to immortalize.

Player
    Character
    Daca'a Fashonti
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkleberry View Post
    Anybody else notice this? I played a game earlier where twice, the game labelled all of my tiles but one with red tiles and the one tile had no marker on it at all, so I played the safe tile and it was a Ron. My friend had it happen to them as well today (they play in the same room as me, so I can see their computer screen). I have never seen this before and it was super fishy.
    No, that just happens sometimes, I've had it happen to me playing against the AI. Probably didn't warn you because it would have had to know the player's hand to warn you about that tile, and might only be using information from the discard pile.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tsumohou Tenhou
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    It just means it's safe enough. The 100% safe tile in the game is the one that was just discarded.
    (0)
    Dead DPS do no DPS. Raised DPS do lower DPS. Do the mechanics and don't stand in bad stuff.