Page 708 of 935 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 706 707 708 709 710 718 758 808 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 9350
    Player
    Character
    Alijana Tumet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    I think 6.1 onwards might be the first time I'm more interested in seeing how the side stories like Pandaemonium and Myths of the Realm play out then the MSQ proper; moreso after it was suggested it is basically just a filler arc to fill the gap before 6.5 leads into 7.x proper.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Carin Eri
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamantini View Post
    It's like I said in another topic: they throw these characters from other games in the franchise, don't introduce them properly, and we end up killing them without even knowing how to pronounce their names correctly.

It was such a quick death, that I only knew she was a character known to the public, after seeing on the forum that someone opened a topic with her name in the title, and everyone was saying that this was a spoiler.
    To be fair, there is a side-quest that explores her past and gives us some insight into her.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Alvaro Rivera
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Am I the only one totally disinterested in the whole void story line? It's, once again, feeling rushed and pretty pointless to even have. Zero's name is indicative to how much character she has and how much interest I have in her. Zero's name is also indicative to how much of a threat Golbez will probably end up being. I miss Garlemald, I miss Jullus. When are we going to be able to see Jullus again.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    James Oakes
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cithaerias_pyropina View Post
    Am I the only one totally disinterested in the whole void story line? It's, once again, feeling rushed and pretty pointless to even have. Zero's name is indicative to how much character she has and how much interest I have in her. Zero's name is also indicative to how much of a threat Golbez will probably end up being. I miss Garlemald, I miss Jullus. When are we going to be able to see Jullus again.
    I'm really disinvested in it, I can't shake the feeling it's just going to be a throw away filler ark. It doesn't help we're hacking through the voidsent with little to no effort
    (9)

Player
    between the good and bad is where you will find me
    Character
    Cyric Eladriel
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Carin-Eri View Post
    To be fair, there is a side-quest that explores her past and gives us some insight into her.
    And why instead of doing that, don't put it right away in the main story? There are times when the main story wraps up in such uninteresting things, they could take this time to develop these characters, because not everyone has played the old franchise games.

I killed Barbariccia calling her a "talking chair", and in the end there was not that feeling of victory, but the feeling of "it was just another random I killed".
    (8)

Yeah, no Hats or Hair options. It's a trap!
    #ReleaseTheLionGirls
    Feel free to copy my signature. Join the fight for the right of Vieras and Hrothgars to wear hats

Player
    Character
    Ruko Sunko
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by jameseoakes View Post
    I'm really disinvested in it, I can't shake the feeling it's just going to be a throw away filler ark. It doesn't help we're hacking through the voidsent with little to no effort
    I'm fine with it being filler but i hope it picks up in term of actual storyline.
    More than half the patch was exposition, so i expect that we get a proper story next time.

I hope they won't drag on with revealing Golbez plan.
    I don't think i can take much more "Meanwhile on Golbez side" before it gets irritating.
    The last thing i want is not knowing his intentions until 6.5.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Hildbrand Manderville
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrerus View Post
    I mean, in the original FFIV, Barb only shows up right at the end of The Tower of Zot where you fight her as a relatively easy boss. She shows up again in The Giant of Babil with the other fiends as a gauntlet boss that's slightly more challenging.

But both times she maybe has 2 or 3 lines of dialogue and gets killed.
    Then they shouldn't have wasted my time with quests trying to build her character as important. Under-delivering characters they try to hype just because an older Final Fantasy did it that way is not a good excuse IMO.

It's like they only stick closer to the classics when it's to follow bad examples instead of good ones.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Elmind Exilus
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ReynTime View Post
    Then they shouldn't have wasted my time with quests trying to build her character as important. Under-delivering characters they try to hype just because an older Final Fantasy did it that way is not a good excuse IMO.

It's like they only stick closer to the classics when it's to follow bad examples instead of good ones.
    Meh. Personally I've enjoyed it. It's fan-service in a video game, not something to be taken ultra-seriously. Sit back, relax, enjoy the old-school references you understand...I feel like some people have just become so bitter they're simply incapable of just having fun anymore.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Lysira Sheness
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 80
    The real MSQ is Hildibrand Adventures btw. This Endwalker story stuff? That's for babies.
    (2)

Player
    between the good and bad is where you will find me
    Character
    Cyric Eladriel
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiusNecros View Post
    The real MSQ is Hildibrand Adventures btw. This Endwalker story stuff? That's for babies.
    I didn't think any story was going to be more uninteresting to me than SB, but EW did it. Whoever wrote it is to be congratulated.

If there are three things I can't stand this game anymore, it's:

fake deaths
    flashback scenes to explain to me what was just said (I'm not stupid, I get it)
    scenes clearly done in an attempt to make me cry (seriously, they ruined the Haurchefant scene with so much flashback. I roll my eyes every time it happens)
    (17)

Yeah, no Hats or Hair options. It's a trap!
    #ReleaseTheLionGirls
    Feel free to copy my signature. Join the fight for the right of Vieras and Hrothgars to wear hats

Page 708 of 935 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 706 707 708 709 710 718 758 808 ... LastLast