Player
    Character
    Khloe Entialpoh
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SherlottaEryut View Post
    Yoshi-P said that due to Viera and Hrothgar being unique races, he and his team didn't deem hats necessary for us to have because we needed to 'retain our unique features'. So, in order to compromise with the community (as I said in my first post on this forum) he stated that we would have more exclusive hairstyles to come - it was a good idea at the time, but I'm not sure what the hell happened with that. Either they failed to come up more with viera-themed hairstyles or the community complained that they want Viera to basically be just like the other races (Even though it's impossible) - high demand usually wins.
    I hope the high demand shifts to "give viera race specific hairstyles as well as reward hairstyles/ mog station ones" because to me, that's sensible
    in the same breath, people should also ask for the hairstyles they'd like to see for other races & accept the divide in design differences

In GW2 each race/ gender has their own hairstyle & it works really well (aside from 2-3 hairstyles that are easy to blend like ponytails) But requests were made for a some hairstyles from a giant race to be ported over to a much smaller race, it happened & noone made that mistake again because of how bad it looked.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Thalia Beckford
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Just want to be point out, this isn't a decision they made to do hats instead of something else. Heavensturn is *always* the helmets.
    (1)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4