Let me start out by saying my ultimate goal was to achieve the bare minimum stats required for 2 ★ recipes 3180 Craft / 3080 Control. CP is irrelevant until you figure out what your macro requires and you can adjust that accordingly. I will also state that this was purely for the sole reason that I could craft my own Food and Potions for the raiding tier.

This is NOT intended to make battle gear, or the 2 ★ material recipes that have 35 durability. This is strictly for Cooking and Alchemy. (Or if you happen to already have the HQ Mats for the other 2 ★ crafting professions it will work for those, but they require a lot more HQ'd mats)

Attention: You will need to HQ the 1 Ingredient required for the Cooking/Alchemy 2 ★ recipes. They are as follows:

Cul: Dark Rye Flour, Northern Sea Salt, Perilla Oil, Palm Sugar, Coconut Milk

Note: Coconut Milk is the highest level craft at 84
Note 2: EVERY 2 ★ Cooking Recipe requires ONLY 1 of these ingredients (2 of the ingredient itself per craft, so 2x Flour, or 2x Salt, etc.) and will give you 50% of the Quality required to HQ the recipe

Alc: Grade 5 (Insert Stat here) Alkahest

Note: All Grade 5 Alkahest require level 83
Note 2: EVERY 2 ★ Alchemist Potion will require ONLY 1 Grade 5 Alkahest and will give you 50% of the quality required to HQ the recipe

Gear w/ Melds:

https://ffxiv.ariyala.com/1FIYK

https://etro.gg/gearset/4d8712ea-b9e...2-bfd8f7adb6ab

End Stats: Craft: 3191 / Control: 3084 / CP: 487

I've used Materia VIII's for the majority of the melds, with the only exception being 1x Materia X used for extra Control (it's literally 1 point off if you use all VIII melds). There's a Materia III thrown in there just for the extra 3 CP we need.

I actually already started to meld Materia X's before I realized I didn't need them, so my stats are a little less on the craft, and 2 more on the control, but it still works out just fine. Feel free to mix and match if you've already started to insert Materia X's.

MACRO #1:

/ac "Muscle Memory" <wait.3>
/ac Manipulation <wait.2>
/ac "Waste Not II" <wait.2>
/ac Groundwork <wait.3>
/ac Groundwork <wait.3>
/ac Groundwork <wait.3>
/ac Innovation <wait.2>
/ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>
/ac "Standard Touch" <wait.3>
/ac "Advanced Touch" <wait.3>
/ac "Preparatory Touch" <wait.3>
/ac Innovation <wait.2>
/ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>
/ac "Standard Touch" <wait.3>
/echo Macro #1 finished <se.1>

MACRO #2
/ac "Advanced Touch" <wait.3>
/ac "Byregot's Blessing" <wait.3>
/ac Veneration <wait.2>
/ac "Careful Synthesis" <wait.3>
/echo Craft finished <se.2>

Hope this helps the fellow casual crafters out there.