Character
    Earlthe Gray
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90

Caffeinated <Tea> A Casual New FC looking for like-minded friends

Heya friends o/

We are a small and brand new Free Company, looking to find similar like-minded individuals

A bit about us:

Core Values - Our community is built on the principles of honor, integrity, equity, respect, and trustworthiness. Instilled in these values are the individuals with which we can share in a grand adventure of mutual enjoyment.

We do have a two week trial process to ensure that our community is a good fit for your needs and aligns with your gaming desires.

Starting out we'd love to focus first on Treasure Maps and Raids and expand further as the community desires.

You can get ahold of me directly for more information at EarlGray#9685 on Discord.

Here is our Discord server if you'd like to check it out: https://discord.gg/hwgNpQShEF
    (0)
    Last edited by Trouvailler; 01-07-2022 at 07:41 PM.

Player
    Character
    Erdrick Auster
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Hi! I'm looking for a small-ish FC that does stuff together. Until login queues get less crazy, I play in the morning/early afternoons (I'm EST) before I go in to work. Feel free to find me in-game or Bunk#4732 on discord.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Earlthe Gray
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Happy to talk with you on discord or in game whenever works best for ya ^.^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Earlthe Gray
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Hello everyone o/

We are still recruiting active players looking for a nice wholesome home. We will be starting up a weekly map event as of this week and would love to involve more who have an interest in this sort of thing. Looking forward to seeing you around in game ^.^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Earlthe Gray
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    We have regular weekly events going, Tuesday nights are our mount farms, Saturday night we do a Treasure Map event. Soon we will have a monthly raffle going. If our FC seems like a great fit for you come check us out in discord, in game, or message me here. Looking forward to meeting you ^.^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Earlthe Gray
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Hey friends o/ we are adding several new events to the docket for the month of February and we would love to have more friends to join in ^.^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Earlthe Gray
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I hope everyone has had a fantastic week so far, we do have something up on community finder found here: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...33d2219ee4cf8/

along with several new additions for the month of February:

A Monthly FC Lottery along with Member of the Month

more great things coming soon and we'd love to have you be a part of this awesome stuff please don't hesitate to contact me if interested ^.^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Earlthe Gray
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90

Maps Maps Maps

We made it to the end of our treasure map run tonight!!

We have more fun events planned like this for the future, every Monday is our Map Mondays. Tuesdays we will try to rile up a crew for Raid Resets. We just had a wedding within the FC and we have another soon: 02-09-2022

We are looking for casual/laid back individuals as well as anyone interested in raid and/or primal takedowns!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Earlthe Gray
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Having just completed Aimatia and I's wedding we have a few photos to share from that event:

Please join me in welcoming Randdu to our FC and community! \o/

New events list for the following week:

02-14-2022 Monday Maps: 9pm EST
    02-18-2022 Friday night social club 9pm EST

We have a monthly lottery going for 250k this month, entries are 10k each, limit 5 per character

A member of the month will be announced on 03-01-2022 for the month of February.

Looking forward to seeing you all around in Eorzea ^.^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Earlthe Gray
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Good evening everyone o/

Here is our event lineup for this week:
    02-18-2022 Friday night social club & live letter viewing 9pm EST
    02-18/19-2022 Community Watch Night - sometimes we watch movies together time tba

We've been busy in Eorzea these past few days doing roulettes, leveling crafters and several of our friends have been going through MSQ and enjoying the story.

If you are looking for a great place to call home, we'd love to be considered ^.^

Safe journeys and see you in game \o/
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast