Player
    Character
    Pravus Luxbane
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 67

New Character Creation on Levi

Has new character creation been totally disabled on Levi? I have a friend that has been trying to make one for a week now and it doesn't seem like Levi ever goes green for character creation anymore. We have tried 4-5am EST specifically to try to beat the queues but it doesn't seem to matter.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Edge Vice
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 83
    Leviathan is the most active server in the data center so it's going to be the most difficult to find not congested. That said I think it was not congested last night so hopefully your friend got in.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Khit Amariyo
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Clicked View Post
    Leviathan is the most active server in the data center so it's going to be the most difficult to find not congested. That said I think it was not congested last night so hopefully your friend got in.
    Not just the most active in Primal; Leviathan is the second-most-active NA server, period, after Gilgamesh.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Packetdancer
    The healer main's struggle for pants is both real, and unending. Be strong, sister. #GiveUsMorePants2k20 #HealersNotRevealers #RandomOtherSleepDeprivedHashtagsHere
    I aim to make my posts engaging and entertaining, even when you might not agree with me. And failing that, I'll just be very, VERY wordy.