Player
    Character
    Altar Girl
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 62

A fresh new small FC looking for decent personalities :)

Hey!

This FC <Care> is quite new, but as a leader of small online communities I do have experience... on other games, at the very least. I previously called the recruitment quits because of not having been used to wait for people to pick up this post and reach out so late in comparison to my previous experiences. But now I know better, and am willing to wait for far longer to get even a few members in.

So, to the point.

<Care> Free Company - is about Caring for Each Other. That's our main theme here. Ours, I say, for I am not the only player in this FC now.
    So... we care, we do... about ourselves moreso than about others, but also about others. Trust, knowing each other, socializing, and having a good time in general, having fun... those are what we are about.
    As for what type of content we do in-game? Doesn't matter much, as long as everyone involved can enjoy it. Personally, I enjoy every type of content except the Gold Saucer which gives me brain damage, but I won't fault any member for enjoying or at least doing that content.
    <Care> will always be a small FC no matter how popular we might become later on, and those who get in first, will be kept here too as long as they wish, provided they abide to basic easy-to-follow rules we have, which are really about just being a decent human being and a social one, that's all we really require of you. If I had to put a number on how many players (not just mains and alt characters) the FC would host at maximum, it'd be about 20-30 players maximum.
    Why small FC, you ask? In my experience, it's easier to socially "get in" to the smaller groups of people, than a large roomful of people. Even when behind screens. I don't expect everyone in the world feel the same about this, but if you do, that's a positive for us.

What we require of you

Attendance - no afk limit really.
    Conduct and behavior - don't be toxic if you can avoid it, but you can speak your mind. Speaking of IRL stuff is allowed in FC chat and in discord. Respect and trust are themes for us, but it's allowed to laugh at other FC members and so on, as long as it's good-hearted fun or such for all involved.
    Spoiler policy - we have somewhat strict policy against spoiling content for others. Speculating the plot when you're further than others and know things about the plot that they dont, is not allowed, as any spoilers in general... except when everyone who can see the spoiler is past that part already. We do have a discord channel where all spoilers are allowed though, so if you have an aching need for that you are free to use that channel.
    Being social - this is somewhat of a requirement here. We do not look for solo players who don't like to run content with other people nor talk / chat with them. There are other FCs for that, and if you like, I can privately point you to the direction of some of those.
    Language - english is our FC's language.
    We are also LGBT-friendly and are against willful ignorance.

Additional stuff we offer (and will likely offer in future)

Housing - we do Not have a house yet, but we have plans for Ishgard Housing well underway, and if the universe or god or whatever you want to call it, permits, we'll have our little house in Ishgard, come 6.1.
    FC chest - we do have trial period for members, during which time we will not show you even the content of anything in the chest. The trial period has 2-3 phases you might be able to skip if we deem that fit, but do not count on it. But... even if you may not have access to the chest in the beginning, we may still give you stuff from it if appropriate. We've prepared to support the efforts of leveling crafters, as well as Bozja efforts a bit, via the content of the FC chest, if that kinda thing interests you.
    Discord - we have an established server, and are ready to voice chat, and hope you are too, even if that is not a rigid requirement.
    FC buffs - our FC has been for a while now high enough rank to host level 2 FC buffs, the best you can get before aetherial wheels get involved. I've planned to have some rank 3 buffs too if/when we get an FC house, too.

How to join!

Contact me here or in-game (Altar Girl character (not title, it's my character's name )).
    (0)
    Last edited by ZisuiGuts; 02-27-2022 at 12:04 AM.