Player
    Character
    Krokov Reynall
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianFatale View Post
    Got my emote in my email. I have had no issues. Should be on its way to the mail moogles as we speak.
    Same got my email a little after noon. Was anxious reading all the stories but everything worked out. Love my Pizza!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sevro Barca
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 88
    Welp, no emote for me. Was told not to worry about the confirmation not being on the receipt and everything. Why do I listen to people?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Krokov Reynall
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MeeDeggiThePunisher View Post
    Welp, no emote for me. Was told not to worry about the confirmation not being on the receipt and everything. Why do I listen to people?
    Ugh sorry man

On your receipt did it say Promo with your payment & etc?
    (0)
    Last edited by Krokov; 12-18-2021 at 03:06 PM.

Player
    Character
    Fia Mortivault
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedPerson View Post
    snip
    This is exactly what happened to me. I reached out to support, they said the promo was applied in the first conversation directly after the order and then got told tonight that "they can't find an account with your email address". Despite the fact I was literally on my account page looking at the email and everything. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I'm not getting the pizza emote.

I asked for a transcript of my chats, so I may post them later if this emote doesn't show up. Just so everyone can see they lied to my face.

Also... it took them 5 hours to deliver a pizza to me. The pizza place I ordered from felt so guilty, they upgraded my pizza to a large and added a coke and a cookie for free. GrubHub is absolute bollocks and you bet I'm never using them again.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Krotoan Argaviel
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Krokov View Post
    Ugh sorry man

On your receipt did it say Promo with your payment & etc?
    Note that all my receipts did not mention the promo in any way and I still got the emote.. so I don't think this has any bearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsumdere View Post

Also... it took them 5 hours to deliver a pizza to me. The pizza place I ordered from felt so guilty, they upgraded my pizza to a large and added a coke and a cookie for free. GrubHub is absolute bollocks and you bet I'm never using them again.

Their service is HORRIBLE. Every order I made ended up soggy and lukewarm through no fault of the places the food was from. The food was ready for pickup on time and probably was fine.. it then took 45 minutes to over an hour and half for the food to be picked up and delivered. Considering the first place I ordered from is literally 3 miles from my house.. that's just bad.... YES I could have just gone and got it myself but that wouldn't have gotten me an emote.
    (1)
    WHERE IS THIS KETTLE EVERYONE KEEPS INTRODUCING ME TO?

Player
    Character
    Bella Dakwhil
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    What Krokov said. Sadly it comes down to the company doing the promotion not square.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fozzie Bear
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Spent about $30. No code. Probably a 2002 error right?

One irritant on top of another.
    (2)

8. 12-18-2021 06:05 PM

Player
    Character
    Sigr Kveldulfr
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I'm beyond furious with this situation. I put in an order on the 10th, applied the promo code and have received... nothing. Called Grubhub yesterday and was told that there's NO promo code attached to my order at all, despite the fact that when I put the order in, and applied the promo code, it said "promo code applied" in green letters. :|

SE, this is ridiculous. I can't believe you would partner up with someone who has this level of poor customer service and poor functionality.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Trevor Wellington
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    I made my order on the 13th and still have yet to get my code this is very frustrating if SE or Gruhub won't provide a code and now Im being told stuff like they will come two weeks from now when the release of codes are suppose to end after the 20th if SE or Grubhub won't follow through and provide a code I will request a refund off Grubhub for not following through on their promotion this is just sloppy on their part.
    (1)
    Last edited by TMW001; 12-19-2021 at 12:56 AM.

Player
    Character
    Yuyurox Deepdelves
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    How about all of us who live outside areas grubhub even exists? Do we just never get /pizza? As a completionist this is really annoying. I even bought the cookbook half because I thought the emote would come with it based on all the other books having ingame rewards
    (3)

Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast