Player
    Character
    Nemesea Fasta
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90

Delubrum Reginae "changes" - kinda doesn't work

Since release of patch 6.0 max waiting time for DR is 10mins and all registered players will enter instance as undersized party with proper handicap. On paper looks nice, but in reality I happened to be the only 1 player signed in (as BRD) - had opportunity to face it solo. Used deep essence and was ready for some fun and... faced 1st boss - even without next point don't think it's soloable as dps just by math, boss has way too much hp to be done solo as dps, tank probably can handle, but gonna take 1h 1 boss and...
    attack with stack marker - it's a one shot killer. Most likely there will be not many players interested in DR, so I guess it's over for it, especially if can't enter from PF menu...
    SE, do you think it made any difference to allow undersized party with handicap in DR if most of ppl will face it solo with same wall as me?
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Micela Arzur
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by huqboss View Post
    Since release of patch 6.0 max waiting time for DR is 10mins and all registered players will enter instance as undersized party with proper handicap. On paper looks nice, but in reality I happened to be the only 1 player signed in (as BRD) - had opportunity to face it solo. Used deep essence and was ready for some fun and... faced 1st boss - even without next point don't think it's soloable as dps just by math, boss has way too much hp to be done solo as dps, tank probably can handle, but gonna take 1h 1 boss and...
    attack with stack marker - it's a one shot killer. Most likely there will be not many players interested in DR, so I guess it's over for it, especially if can't enter from PF menu...
    SE, do you think it made any difference to allow undersized party with handicap in DR if most of ppl will face it solo with same wall as me?
    I feel really sorry for you, but i won´t believe that SE is gonna change anything or brings DR down to only 1 Run or something for the relic weapon in the near future.

You should try to check out some discord groups or if you´re in a friendly FC, try to find some players there. It´s just dead content imo and stuff might change when the first Endwalker content is done, but i won´t bet on it.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Charming Tulip
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    i would give it a week or 2, right now no one is gonna run it because we're all doing the new expansion content, i'm sure it'll kick back up after.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saryn Storm
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    It's really bad right now. Even with Zadnor buffs, it takes forever undersized. What makes things worse, it's unprepared players one group after another. Some can't even make it past Queen's Knight enrage (i didn't even know there was one until today) Abysmal experience. Out of 5 attempts, only 1 group made it through and that took 90 minutes (5 players) It's doable if everyone brings their respective dps essence but without them, especially with new players, it's going to be a slog. I tried solo as well but it's not worth it. Way too much health to get through and one mistake means starting over again.

Think i'll make premade groups for now, until more people come back to farm their relics.
    (0)
    Last edited by Vurtney; 12-12-2021 at 07:28 AM.

Player
    Character
    L'feyah Lee
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Yup, best bet currently is to make a premade party of 8(can do three groups of 8 too, if you manage to get that many people) and queue up, wait 10 mins and enter the duty. If everyone uses essences, even with 8 people +echo, it's really easy now, and can be finished in about 25 mins. If you get the full 24, it's like 12-15 mins now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ainslie Tinley
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    This is really sad. I still have a lot of relics to do and I've been missing DR, and I was looking forwrad to queueing for it again, duoing it if it needs be, but what you said makes the prospect grim.

Even Dalriada is ignored now, but at least that one can be done with few people, plus those memories can be gotten easily in dungeons too. Timeworn artifacts though, it's either DR or "good luck getting them from potd".
    I really hope they come up with a solution.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Spezzafemori Blob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 78
    Abysmal rewards also don't help, i really want the Judges' armors, but at 20 silver coins per run it'll take....long. I did a run yesterday, all i got were 20 silver coins, no sheaves, no lost fragments, bad luck i guess. It's a shame, because in the end it's a very fun piece of content, in my opinion.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Feldt Gracef
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    How do you enter solo? There is only option to enter with a party or matched party.
    (1)