Player

Nightshade <Grave> is recruiting

Nightshade <Grave> is looking to add both new and veteran Warriors of Lights to our new FC. We started out as a group of friends wanting to make a casual, but fun and positive place for players on Jenova.

There are plans to eventually to start doing FC events like maps and seasonal. We want to get the airship/subs running.

I would like get a static group going. Would like to do the savages for Endwalker; but not make it a hassle for people to join in and have fun.

If you're a new player, regardless if you join us or not; we would be happy to help and answer any questions about the game to make the it a more positive experience.

The benefits we offer: a small house (on the hunt for a bigger house), 24/7 buffs and would like to start giveaways biweekly for members, ranging from a couple Endwalker keys to random mogstation mounts.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to hit me up on here, in-game with a tell at Fishy Steve, Amaya Feronia or respond here. Or you can apply at our house at the Goblet W5, plot 46.

Regardless if you join us or not, if there's a way we can make the game more fun for you or you need help, let me know .

Thanks for your time,

Stay awesome and have an amazing week!
    (0)
    Last edited by FishySteve; 11-21-2021 at 09:56 AM.