Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thank you for the additional reply, Ailis.

We apologize for this ongoing issue. Please note, if the error lies with just this one character, you may want to try deleting the locally saved data folder for PC if you have not already done so (My Documents > My Games > Final Fantasy XIV). Make sure to create a backup of this folder so you can have a copy of the in-game settings should you wish to use them again.

Additionally, is the 'Internet Browser' for PlayStation 4 fully updated?
    Are both the PlayStation 4 and Windows device fully updated with the current version?
    Is Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge fully updated for Windows?
    Have you attempted to power cycle the router(s)/modem(s)? (Unplugging the device and leaving it idle for 10-15 minutes)
    Are there any others on the network when playing Final Fantasy XIV?

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lua Kahra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Additionally, is the 'Internet Browser' for PlayStation 4 fully updated?
    Yes

Are both the PlayStation 4 and Windows device fully updated with the current version?
    Yes. It is not a windows operation system though, my laptop is a MAC and they're both up to date.

Again, I have no issues with other characters or the game itself, it's just my main character that is locked out without a VPN for some reason...

Is Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge fully updated for Windows?
    -
    Have you attempted to power cycle the router(s)/modem(s)? (Unplugging the device and leaving it idle for 10-15 minutes)
    Yes multiple times

Are there any others on the network when playing Final Fantasy XIV?
    I live with many others so there are always someone using the network.
    (0)

Good morning and thank you for the reply.

Could you try power cycling the PS4 if you have not done so already? Please try the following:

- Turn the system completely off and unplug all wires from the system
    - Hold the power button down for 10 seconds
    - After 10 seconds, please plug everything back in and turn the system on.

This should get rid of any cookies or cache that may have built up. In addition to the above steps, please try the following:

Please make sure that "Cookies" and "JavaScript" are ENABLED on the PSN browser. If they are already checked, please uncheck them then recheck them.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lua Kahra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Nothing seems to work and I'm losing hope... Endwalker is almost here and I can't login. People keep wondering if getting a world transfer for that character would work but I really don't want to spend money on that and have it not fix my problem. I also will probably have to buy another version of the game just to play the expansion?? Please help, is there any way this could be happening server side? A friend of mine said I could be falsely flagged by anti DDoS system and that is solved with the private connection.
    Nothing I did on my end has worked, I even contacted my ISP and they couldn't do anything.
    (0)

Thank you for reply Ailis,

Unfortunately as this issue has been ongoing and may require further support we have created a support ticket for you. The ticket number has been sent to the email associated to your Square Enix ID. This thread will be moved to ‘Support Center Ticket Created’.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2