Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    V'ox Bolt
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Roughly 52 runs so far, managed to get the goddamn tittle which I now truly believe to be just a sign of cursed people.

No notes, just pain. This place is hell.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zedlizvez Mikasch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    I reached 48 of 50 working on my relic weapons. I did #49 just out of SPITE... with the weekly quest... I probably will keep doing it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Doru Nintendan
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 81
    You do realize you can just use Lost Reflect to avoid almost all damage on that, and even negate almost all the Vulns as well? You will have to avoid the chocobo dashes, but you should be able to cheese the CE fairly easy. Unless they patched that to be like the Zadnor CEs, where you still get the vuln stack even if you take no damage.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    V'ox Bolt
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Doru_Nintendan View Post
    You do realize you can just use Lost Reflect to avoid almost all damage on that, and even negate almost all the Vulns as well? You will have to avoid the chocobo dashes, but you should be able to cheese the CE fairly easy. Unless they patched that to be like the Zadnor CEs, where you still get the vuln stack even if you take no damage.
    They did! If you Reflect and take no damage, you still eat the Vuln stack! Only Tank Invulns work for that.

So I get to do more Castrums!... Yay!... Kill me now!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    V'ox Bolt
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Final update. I finally resorted to just hope against hope to train against the Choctober CE with minimal success because you only get one chance every, what, 3 hours? I attempted all of once between 3 Castrums.

But in the end, 60 Castrums in...The note drops, I am free from this torture. I can now just ENJOY this fight instead.

My initial issue anyways was that I managed this place with 5 people with 2 tanks on bot and a DPS/Healer/Tank on top. The Echo get so high at those levels that you can't really fail unless you eat a LOT of mechs in the face. But for some reason, going 8-people and spreading them around, with most of the DPS going to top to destroy those Magitek Cores, we can't protect the Tunnel Armor before the Helldiver kills it.

Maybe the Tunnel Armor needs Echo on him? Because it's a joke protecting the armor on a lot of people, he only dies when the number goes down. Maybe straight up reducing the Tunnel Armor base health and then adjusting him to Echo might work better for a scaling clear?
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2