Hello,

I am a new WHM, I have almost all of my 520 pieces and I'm gearing up to start savage. I'm pretty good at the game for being new, I find myself carrying normal raids. If I know the mechanics (which I am currently grinding all of Eden right now for this reason) I am skilled and confident in my ability. I'm looking for a Raiding guild that takes things pretty serious, and one that I can push and grow with.

I have been apart of competitive guilds in games like Ragnarok Online, and World of Warcraft.

I take games I play serious, but I am also a very positive person, kind and sweet. I only ever get mad at myself, and I never direct negativity towards anyone else (and this is why I am never a Guild leader lol). I also greatly VALUE constructive criticism and I very much want to raid and taught lessons if I did something wrong. I am completely fine with being a punching bag, I work well under pressure and always strive to be as good as I possibly can be.

TLDR: I'm brand new, but I have experience being in top guilds and pushing ladders. I'm looking for a strong guild to push now and to continue pushing in Endwalker. My dream would be to be put into your server first / world first lineup.