Player
    Character
    Alpha Traxi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80

Looking for a friendly midcore FC

As the title suggests I'm looking for a new Fc to do savage and ultimate content with. I have mild raiding experience having cleared ES 1,2,5,6 and some older raids. I have all classes maxed so i can fill most roles but I'm most comfortable tanking (War Main). Also having an active discord is a Huge plus. If your interested and have a spot let me know.

Online every night, usually on around 5-6 pm EST
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Perrind Amantinne
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Hey, Alpha!

Are you still looking for a FC to join? I'm the FC Leader for Off Topic, and we are looking for more members/raiders.

Current Raid Schedule:
    - Wednesday: Extreme Trials - 10:00pm to 12:00am EST
    - Thursday: Raid Night - 10:00pm to 12:00am EST.

If you'd like to come and raid with us, or just come and hang out, feel free to join our Discord and sign up for a scheduled raid event under our "raid_signup_ffxiv" channel. You just click on your desired reaction role under the listed event, answer the DM you'll receive from the raid helper bot, and go from there.

We are currently making our way through all raid content in the game, and enjoying the ride until we hit current content, and then we will start the grind with Savage and Ultimate raids. If you'd like a little more information about our community, check out my listed forum post, or hop in discord and message me (Perrind.) I'll gladly answer any questions you may have!

Discord: https://discord.gg/KWs94EBJ2V
    (0)