Player
    Character
    Briory Rose
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80

Vasalis X Duodecim (Hyperion Server's Finest FC)

Introduction:

Vasalis X Duodecim is a derivation (& slight modification) of the words "Vassals of the Twelve" from English to Latin. I founded this guild in the hopes of creating an environment of unparalleled boon to its members. To help realize this, I want to surround this free company with outstanding individuals & to create a place that is always willing to be of service to others in need. My expectations for this guild for now is to create a growth environment that expands with time. I am not a fan of expediting the FC member recruiting process, & I am in no way desperate for members. What I am desperate for are individuals who read this & feel a sense of duty & would like to share the vision of what I am wanting to create. Will you join me in achieving this dream? I can't guarantee coin, but glory is assured when I achieve my goal.

The Elemental Aspects:

Since time immemorial, the gods of the Source have ruled with a benign & frightening fist, often creating calamitous events to punish mortals that abuse the realm. From time to time, these same gods provide resources that are crucial to the existence of mankind. We are at the precipice of yet another catastrophe; while the eighth umbral calamity has been narrowly avoided, there is another threat on the horizon, drawing our world ever closer to ruin. A pact must be made between mortals and gods to preserve our kind and save it from damnation. Hence , 6 pacts have been forged and 6 groups have been appointed its caretakers.

The Astral Pacts|The Umbral Pacts:
    Glacis Aspects|Cerauno Aspects
    Pyro Aspects|Undina Aspects
    Celes Aspects|Gnomus Aspects

Origin of the Pact:

Julius Karnes Hoyt was the first Vassal appointed by the Aetheric Convent in the Fifth Astral Era. He sought a communion with the elementals of the Shroud, as one tasked with obtaining permission to settle the Twelveswood, and was instead greeted with a most surprising event:

An audience with the Twelve.

This was the documented statement from Hoyt by one of his assistants:

"Harken unto me O benevolent Twelve! I seek not an audience with all of thee. I but only need one of thee to hear mine plea! Our world is suffering and we have been made aware our transgressions. I humbly ask respite from thine terrible rage and I wouldst joyously sacrifice mine own life in service to thine call. Compel me what I must do and I will do it with diligence, for I am but a vapor in the universe and I choose to spend my ephemeral time in service to thee and thine."
    Julius K. Hoyt, 1st Vassal of the Aetheric Convent.

Not much else is known about the exchange Julius had with the Twelve, but that was the beginning of the organization Vasalis X Duodecim.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Briory Rose
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    In conclusion:

I'm hoping of forming the finest FC Hyperion server has to offer. I'm mostly online during the afternoon after work throughout the evening (around 2pm PST onwards). Monday is a long day for me at work, but for the most part I am available to do whatever, whenever. I'm also hoping on creating class (war, magic, hand, land) workshops and learning the ins and outs of the game, run dungeons, clear content from primals to savage raid eventually.

I hope to make your acquaintance soon and perhaps form an aetheric friendship that will transcend time and space. Can't wait to hear from you.

For more info, contact me: Briory Rose @Hyperion or Chilly Winters @Hyperion.
    (0)
    Last edited by Briory; 08-03-2021 at 06:45 AM.

Player
    Character
    Vyncent Curaga
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Interested in joining your fc, long time player. Just looking for a fc to grow with, and run current and older content with fc mates. In game name is Dash Kha
    (0)